CorvusPuer
TheFourthPanther
Birbif

Chroma Prime Access Winner: LunaaraShiha

Fan Art Recap

See you tomorrow for Devstream #119!

5 minutes ago, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

giphy.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if that was their actual response. Shortly after contacting support for the 3rd week about drops, they sent me this.

"We are sorry that you missed out on this opportunity, but don't fret as there will be more promotions in the future in which you can take part of."

Three weeks with no solutions to my problem and they tell me there will be more promotions, so don't worry.

Well, if drops don't work, promotions don't mean S#&$ to me.

No drop again for me either. I have received random drops for watching partner streams over the past few days but there was no rhyme or reason to when I would or would not receive a drop.

It is almost worse to hear there is are cool upcoming promotions because I know there is a more than likely chance I will be denied. Don’t fret? Kinda crappy thing to say.

Is there a drop tomorrow for the dev stream? Does it matter??

I really enjoyed the stream, I didn't get a twitch drop either though sadly. 

The last drop I received was the Teshin statue and the Star-Child Diadem. They said it could take up to 20 minutes to receive them in the stream so i'm assuming I don't get them for some reason? idk, really hope something shows up in my inbox at some point though as I don't understand why it wouldn't drop. Oh well 😐

yeah, I also didn't receive any drops from Prime Time (nor did I get any during the fortuna drop event.) only have the single warframe account and have unlinked and relinked according to the directions. I am able to claim the twitch prime rewards for warframe no problem though so the issue doesn't appear to be on my end...

I have got the drops all week from the Fortuna drops but did not get the Drop Monster poster drops (and I have previously got most Prime Time drops). Maybe it's because I got the poster drop from previous Prime Times but not sure. Just passing along the info as it seems this system might still need some work.

1 hour ago, Skywolf1954 said:

went to link you listed  instead of Prime Time stream I got " the dirty old man" stream

PLEASE list correct link in the future. I don't want my kids watching Dirty old men. Thank you.

I'm tired so I can't tell if you're joking or not, but they stream warframe partners before and after their streams.

What were the stream drop items for this Prime Time? I haven't logged into the game since earlier in the day and only had two drops in my inbox when I logged in just now, so I'm not sure if the 7,500 credits and Glyph were Fortuna drops or a Prime Time drop. 😅

4 hours ago, Gragor_Krain said:

Thanks for absolutely nothing again for the 4th month. Congrats (you and the support team) on disappointing me again to the point where I cannot enjoy the game.

Edit: still waiting on the 4 drops from the campaign [DE]Megan. 

Geez if not getting some freebies is all it takes for you to start disliking the game you got a bigger problem. I get it, its annoying, but being unable to enjoy a game because nO fReE StuFf is weird.

1 hour ago, Skywolf1954 said:

went to link you listed  instead of Prime Time stream I got " the dirty old man" stream

PLEASE list correct link in the future. I don't want my kids watching Dirty old men. Thank you.

Arent there usually plenty of adult themes in these prime time videos anyway?

18 minutes ago, de1337er said:

What were the stream drop items for this Prime Time? I haven't logged into the game since earlier in the day and only had two drops in my inbox when I logged in just now, so I'm not sure if the 7,500 credits and Glyph were Fortuna drops or a Prime Time drop. 😅

It was two poster displays. You had to be watching at the precise moment when they killed two "drop monsters." It sucks because I tuned in less than 2 minutes after they killed the second one and got nothing. I think I prefer the old system of it just being based on watch time.

was the "it works" for the drops sarcastic during the streams since it seems for the majority it didnt work at all. some who also got no drops in the previous event, some who exclusive didnt get a drop this time.

you should realy rework the system, cause it DIDNT work at all.

7 hours ago, Gragor_Krain said:

Thanks for absolutely nothing again for the 4th month. Congrats (you and the support team) on disappointing me again to the point where I cannot enjoy the game.

Edit: still waiting on the 4 drops from the campaign [DE]Megan. 

Humanity never fails to disappoint me, lol

NO DROPS FOR ALL!!!

I seen people in chat telling they got multiple drops but i was one of the unlucky one who got nothing .

Sad that we tried to get attention but where glossed over  , i normal dont "shout" but i can't  believe no one did see it, to many people tried .

I don't mind if a system does not work perfect i don't feel entitled but i like people not to claim victory and gloss over the replies that drops not work for all .

Did not spam but tried multiple times, wonder what was going on these lovely ladies are always so fast to find a needle in a haystack that it bugles my mind they did not see the people who told it did not work 

Did login just some minutes ago to check it might be a extreme delay but to me it looks like the system is still broken and should be fixed before people claim victory .

We all want drops together  😉 

Ps. Twitch drops campaign did work only DE stream one did not work for me .

I was trying to stay up for the stream.

But being ill still, and having to take medication (accompanied with enough rest), I wasn't able to stay awake for the stream itself.
Know that when the stream goes on for me, it is also allready past midnight.

So being sick and being forced to stay up during the night...
Not really two things I see combined well.
If my children where sick, I'd want them to get that badly needed sleep.

Anyway.
So you doze off, and miss the stream live.
No problem, I will catch up the next day with what happened.

*- During the stream (at least the recording of it),
I hear the mention fall, of working people being forced to stay at home.
So they won't get a twitch drop from having the stream on idle, while they earn hard cash for a family to live.
That's what it sounded like.

With all due respect for someone who earns their bread by livestreaming.
But not everyone has that luxury.
When I am not sick, I have to make sure work is done.
And having a PC run through the night, just so you won't miss out...
That is also on me. I could just as easily turn it off.

But it's not.
It's my electricity bill, and I am responsible for making the choice to keep it running.
And it's not like it's very healthy for the PC itself either.
Just to have a chance at a drop.
While no one can predict, wether the browser will decide to just crash and no stream is caught at all.
So it allready is a gamble.

To make a long story short:
What if it's a riven drop next time? Just to give an example.
A chance to get another awful one (Hind/Harpak/Convectrix/etc...) even.
And this thing comes through, where people will have to do something in chat to get it.
Provided it works even, for the many people who aren't getting any. (I got mine, but still standing up for my fellow tenno who didn't).

And say I have to work.
I would then... have to feign being sick, or get a day unpaid...
Just so I could enter a word in chat, to get the drop...

I believe you can see the counter-productiveness of that view?

Like I said, with all due respect for streamers who get that chance to stay at home.
But I have a family that needs tending to.
And that includes not being able to sit in front of my PC 24/7.

I haven't even been able to enjoy the release of Fortuna yet.
Squeeze in a minute here or there.
And then seeing people allready decked out fully, while my Moa is still nill.

That's my... 'spare' time.

And I believe I speak for many people here.
Thousands of other Tenno in fact.

So...
Do we, or do we not all lift together?

*- Please don't make that idea a reality.

Archived