Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #225!

[DE]Megan

You can actually leave computers running 24/7/365 no problem. So long as you shut them down periodically to clean out the inside (get dust off the heat sinks, fans, etc.). In fact in the '90's, before they improved the solder used on main boards, you were encouraged to leave your computers running as the heating / cooling of turning them on and off would cause the solder to expand / contract enough to eventually crack and cause shorts on the board. But that isn't an issue either. These days you can turn them off / on or leave them running. There's no preference as far as the computer goes just your electric bill preferences, lol. 

That said - I didn't get a drop last night either. This is the first Twitch drop I didn't get, I've gotten all the others.

When will come the corpus car?

In one of the first dev-streams about fortuna you guys said there will be a car that you can hjiak. I already saw the car by corpus buildings but, i did not have a option yet too hijak it. Just like the drones of the grineer in plains of eidolon where you can sit in and then fly away.

Hope you guys still planning to make that.

PS. Fortuna is awsome!!!

5 hours ago, zetheros1 said:

Humanity never fails to disappoint me, lol

Like I've said in other threads, I have been trying for the past month to get support to help, but they haven't. Posting the same instructions over and over, when they do nothing, doesn't help. It becomes very frustrating to deal with people who tell you to follow the instructions they gave you before when you already followed them three times. I have also tried to contact DE directly three times as well (over the drop issue and the lack of proper support) with no response.

9 hours ago, CyberPrimate said:

Geez if not getting some freebies is all it takes for you to start disliking the game you got a bigger problem. I get it, its annoying, but being unable to enjoy a game because nO fReE StuFf is weird.

Arent there usually plenty of adult themes in these prime time videos anyway?

While it does suck to not get the free stuff, it's really the lack of support that gets me. When I get angry, I tend to not forget what made me angry, so when I start the game I remember their support and the lack of responses from them. Despite all that I say to them, I would have been perfectly happy if they could get it working, but instead they keep repeating the same thing over and over. It feels like they think i'm an idiot or something.

Edit: while it is immature, I do start blaming them for the issue. Its a way to help me cope with my anger.

Edit 2: Well, they just got back to my support ticket. Absolutely nothing they can do for the issue, pretty much the only new tip they gave me was to try a different browser/PC. I used the twitch app and a browser on my PC 😑. Nothing they can do at all. 

"After going through logs, we aren't seeing anything that would be blocking you from receiving these Twitch Drops. We've investigated your account and ensured with you that you are currently linked and set with the proper accounts and everything at our end seems to be in order."

Twitch already pointed the finger at them. At this point I would have to email twitch (first thing I did when this issue occurred) and they would probably just point the finger back at Warframe. 

Well i can say that i left my laptop on for the entire twitch drop event "mostly potato guy"  and I did receive hourly drops for entire duration. Ok was mostly 7500 credits and a few fireworks and posters but hey its free so i'm not going to complain. 

Remember its all FREE and technically DE don't have to give anything.

Yes I can understand frustration from those that had issue with not receiving FREE gifts.  Maybe you all was watching the wrong WF Partner. 

Either way I think there plenty of other things more worthy of so much salt than a few missed credits that to be honest 30 minutes actual play time would have netted easily.

4 hours ago, Gragor_Krain said:

While it does suck to not get the free stuff, it's really the lack of support that gets me. When I get angry, I tend to not forget what made me angry, so when I start the game I remember their support and the lack of responses from them. Despite all that I say to them, I would have been perfectly happy if they could get it working, but instead they keep repeating the same thing over and over. It feels like they think i'm an idiot or something.

Edit: while it is immature, I do start blaming them for the issue. Its a way to help me cope with my anger.

Edit 2: Well, they just got back to my support ticket. Absolutely nothing they can do for the issue, pretty much the only new tip they gave me was to try a different browser/PC. I used the twitch app and a browser on my PC 😑. Nothing they can do at all. 

"After going through logs, we aren't seeing anything that would be blocking you from receiving these Twitch Drops. We've investigated your account and ensured with you that you are currently linked and set with the proper accounts and everything at our end seems to be in order."

Twitch already pointed the finger at them. At this point I would have to email twitch (first thing I did when this issue occurred) and they would probably just point the finger back at Warframe. 

Yeah, I actually agree with this; twitch drops not working really sucks, and those who got 7500 credits and a bunch of fireworks? It's free, but not free if I waste more money on electricity AFKing in Twitch, than running high index once. You didn't miss out on anything this time, but this whole twitch drop thing is a convoluted method of promoting Warframe anyway, and there needs to be better solutions. Who uses third party stuff for their game anyway? That's so janky. You're raking in enough cash to make your own streaming platform, DE - and no, I'm not waiting around to watch a streamer hunt some stupid 'twitch monster'. That's even worse.

However, the community managers did their jobs, it was an entertaining and informative stream, and I think that is of merit.

I don't like complaining without giving a solution, so how about this; put a in-game TV on every relay in the game. Have them tuned into a warframe twitch streamer. Have Darvo put up warframe-related market ads, or even real-life warframe store ads. Broadcast the amount of people watching # to Twitch, and have them add that number to the twitch.tv audience count, so that Warframe gets attention, without eating Twitch resources. Give the streamer a percentage of store/platinum sales based on time streamed/number of people watching, etc. You guys are game developers, and variables like these should be second nature. I could whip up something similar in UE4 in no time, and I'm sure you guys can figure out the rest of the details easily. There's so much potential here.

PS: careful with the shareholders. I don't want to see Warframe die like Blizzard at the hands of Activision.

Archived