Mot enemies

(XBOX)Oussii

After the unvaulting of Nova, i noticed that the enemies on MOT became so stronger.

Earlier i was able to play for 1 hour using Ash or revenant without being downed once, but now i can barely survive for 5 min

I did not change any mods, but now the enemies are killing me one shot.

Anyone noticed that or any comment?

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

After the unvaulting of Nova, i noticed that the enemies on MOT became so stronger.

Earlier i was able to play for 1 hour using Ash or revenant without being downed once, but now i can barely survive for 5 min

Check to make sure you don't have a dragon key equipped, and that it wasn't a Nightmare mission. Common mistakes, even among vets. Personally, I've had zero issues.

6 minutes ago, Misgenesis said:

Double or triple damage ever since void keys were reworked into relics. Its trash.

It's a T4 mission. T4 missions have always had that damage multiplier, mate, even in the days of Void Keys. Think your complaint is a tad misplaced.

T4 always had a damage multiplier on them. Mot is T4 Survival. Been that way since well before Relics were introduced.

21 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

You used the same mods on such a squishy frame as Nova?

13 minutes ago, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

Check to make sure you don't have a dragon key equipped, and that it wasn't a Nightmare mission. Common mistakes, even among vets. Personally, I've had zero issues.

It's a T4 mission. T4 missions have always had that damage multiplier, mate, even in the days of Void Keys. Think your complaint is a tad misplaced.

I am sure i have no dragon key, this is the first thing i checked

And i am not complaining i was just wondering, as i always stayed for 1 hour + with no problem, but now all of a sudden everything changed

13 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

T4 always had a damage multiplier on them. Mot is T4 Survival. Been that way since well before Relics were introduced.

You used the same mods on such a squishy frame as Nova?

1- i know its a T4, and it was like a walk in the park

2- i never said or used nova, my Ash is a Tank, never goes down except recently on Mot, so does revenant.

Earlier after 40 min on T4, the damage taken but revenant was 0%, but its being downed from one shot. just wondering

I never had problem with Mot since the last unvalut (the Rhino and Nyx one). The enemies will get stronger the longer you stay in there. So normally I leave after 10 or 15 minutes. TBH, farming Axi out of either Fortuna or Cetus is far better then Mot. The bounty is kinda easy and Fortuna have a bonus that almost guarantee to gave you Relic. Even if someone don't like open world like Cetus or Fortuna. Farming from Mot is time consuming and even if they gave you relic you want everytime. You only get 1 Axi in 20 minutes (and 3 Neo... if all of them are relic you want). While in Bounty you may get 1 to 3 relic out of 1 completed bounty run (which normally take about 10 to 15 mintues).

1 hour ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

No that's just because you just did a run longer than 5 minutes for the first time.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

always been that way. if you're after relics though, I'd argue that Cetus Bounties are a LOT more efficient (can get boring I know, but if you persevere, you profit), I was gonna Mot for Axi A5s, but then found out T5 bounties can have them and got some from that instead. can usually get one, sometimes two per run. 

As someone mentioned in another post, less armor actually causes certain damage types to deal more damage with less armor negating it. Squishy frames are squishing in the wrong situations. 

The Nullified bubble guys can get headshots out of the blue, their bullets are almost hit scan speeds at times. And yes if they headshot your Warframe it's a damage bonus for them. Capable of hitting you who bullet jumping. 

-they also have increased accuracy when your not looking at them. 

11 hours ago, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

I know its T4 and im fairly sure the damage buff has not always existed. Even if im wrong my complaint holds, its artificial difficulty at its best.

12 hours ago, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

Sounds like someone has finally found some...challenging content... :surprised:

*gasp*