Oberon Build help.

Zsword

Question

Hey Guys, I'm sure we're tired of seeing topics like this but google only does so much with how diverse people play and think, so I thought I"d just come here and ask directly what people though factoring in what I use the Fae King for.

Oberon is a great frame since his rework, but I find it hard to build him because his entire kit uses everything, significantly at that! Duration is really important for Hallowed Ground and helps with Renewal, Efficiency REALLY Helps with Renewal, range just makes everything that much larger, and power makes Reckoning hit that much harder, and Renewal give so much more HP and delicious Iron Armor,

The main skills I use and want to focus on are Renewal and Hallowed and play the SUpport/Tank mentality, but I can't find a find a stat to 'dump' even just between those two abilities. Right now my build is really basic, using just the Base 'Power Boost' line up (Intense, Reach, etc.) and Augurs with Phoenix Renewal and still feel like I'm fairly sub par... nothing lasts long enough, Hallowed has a good chunk carved out of it, and I can't seem to maintain my power with orb drops to keep up renewal.

Ideas/Tips are appreciated, thanks in advance!

1 answer to this question

Well my Oberon is built for eidolons and arbitrations and I've not played him much so take my build with a grain of salt. I use the 1st ability augment to boost ally radiation damage and Phoenix Renewal augment to keep them alive. Around 170% strength 120% duration 130% efficiency and the rest range and Vitality. I could probably boost range with overextended but that'd make me lose a lot of Smite Infusion damage so probably ain't gonna do that.