Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game awards 2018

NV1337

I hope digital extremes doesn't do it for the accolades. I remember In Living Colour wanting an emmy year after year and in later years just not getting it. I remember that's when I started to see the show 'calling it in' and losing it's fizz after that.

Edited by Redfeather75

Every cloud has a silver lining. Without Game Awards we would not have Frame Awards. Oh, what a burn.

Pure perfection. The music, lack of pretense who the real audience is, nominations, the "Best ongoing Frame" winner. I just hope that said Frame will not end as it's real life counterpart.

Edited by rand0mname

1 hour ago, (PS4)thowed said:

I laughed when I read that ongoing list.  They all know Warframe deserves to be there.  They turn away and pretend it doesn't exist because it doesn't fit the "mainstream" mold.

Warframe fits the mainstream mold perfectly. It's every bit as mainstream as any of the other games on that list. And just because you think a game deserves to be there, doesn't mean everyone else does. While I would never put Destiny 2 on the list, I would also never put Warframe on it.

Edited by rune_me

Just like any show and any list is totally uninteresting. A list 99% of the time is subjective so virtually there could be a game with low popularity, high maturity, intense logicallity etc etc. They can nominate games from 1988 just like 2018 no matter.

The only interesting thing is the upcoming games and which one will be fit for our likes. I personally wanting and waiting only M&B2:Bannerlord. The rest is not interesting or if they release something which interests me then I will follow it.

1 hour ago, rune_me said:

Warframe fits the mainstream mold perfectly. It's every bit as mainstream as any of the other games on that list. And just because you think a game deserves to be there, doesn't mean everyone else does. While I would never put Destiny 2 on the list, I would also never put Warframe on it.

Opinions which are what award shows are made of.  Over 5000 posts and you apparently visit the site, but it doesn't belong there coming from you is cute.  No man's sky doesn't belong there either, it's a regular game that had a few updates.  Every game should be on the list if that's the qualifications.  Plenty of other people said it but you chose my post to try and start a bicker war because undoubtedly you're gonna say something back.  Save yourself the trouble because I won't see it.

Opinions which are what award shows are made of.  Over 5000 posts and you apparently visit the site, but it doesn't belong there coming from you is cute.  No man's sky doesn't belong there either, it's a regular game that had a few updates.  Every game should be on the list if that's the qualifications. 

Of course I "visit the site". I like Warframe. Saying I don't think Warframe deserves to be nominated for best ongoing game is not the same as saying I don't like Warframe. It's just saying I don't think it deserves to be nominated for best ongoing game. 

Save yourself the trouble because I won't see it.

We both know you will.

Trust me the game awards dont matter they're not actually very fair it says alot when the most recent games to come out win the most categories. Whatever the newest hottest thing is will always win more. Also it's always gonna favor larger companies just because they have more advertising resources and probably a larger player base.

3 hours ago, rand0mname said:

Every cloud has a silver lining. Without Game Awards we would not have Frame Awards. Oh, what a burn.

Pure perfection. The music, lack of pretense who the real audience is, nominations, the "Best ongoing Frame" winner. I just hope that said Frame will not end as it's real life counterpart.

I was actually impressed that the "real" Game Awards was somehow even more cringy than the Frame Awards.