Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Open World Idea

IsAmMonke

Sorry if this is the wrong topic but first of all, yes theres fortuna and POE, buttttt. i was thinking of something new. An Underwater based openworld? So my idea on what it could be is there would be a floating circular platform above the water, slightly like the one you see in the uranus tile set but much bigger. There will be bountys, shops and other things like that. Of course you will need to have an arch wing to enter this place. So you will go down this elevator and whabam a whole new underwater adventure. But no that cant just be it right? Just like POE and fortuna there are gigantic creatures. (eidolon tridolon, orb etc.) so how about giant space whales you might see in the uranus tile set? You can use an entire squad to take down the beast, and get rewards. But we need an even bigger creature. Once you are high enough standing and have done all the bounties like destroying grineer underwater mining bases, you can buy a precious light and the (Deep Key) To enter further down into depths. It will be pitch black unless you have a light equiped. There will be deep grineer research bases that will be level 60-100 the deeper you go. You will have to capture one of these bases to get a little deep underwater base. You will have a choice to fight the beast that lurks in the deep that you will definitly need a full sqaud for. You will go to the creatures place and will fight this gigantic creature, way bigger than the orb or eidolons to make the water even scarier. There will be weak spots you will have to hit. Do this 4 times and then its shield will be exposed. Shoot it until its health is exposed, shoot it until it takes its other form. Repeat again until it is dead. You will be rewared rivens or something ver valuable as this creature will be harder then any of the other big things asthe planet is higher tier.

Well thats my big creative idea and share your thoughts on it!

So basically a "Sharkwing" open world area? No thanks. Sharkwing is far too clunky to do this with.

If Sharkwing is only a minor component, as in not required for any fights, then sure. The base idea sounds fine. It would of course need adjustments though.

I think it would be nice. But that would mean it would be solely based on archwings. And compared to the love of frame abilities over archwings (not to mention the lack of diversity in Archwings), it might not be recieved so well.

By this I think it would be great if there was a way to incoporate and renew the Archwing system that we would have to utilize both the Archwing abilities and Warframe Abilities simultaneously while being under water. It would make alot more interesting situations and missions if we do.

Or just go full on Pirate and sea wars matie. Arg!!!