Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No rewards after mission complete on Vallis

Chewmaca

I did two missions in a row to farm Toroids, I got two vegas and two calda and a shock collar mod on the first time through and received nothing at the end, no credits, no mods, no nothing. So I tried again and when I returned to Fortuna... more nothing. My girlfriend was playing at the same time and got her rewards but i got more nothing. I checked my inventory and there was still was nothing.Thank you for your time. Please fix.

I have also had this issue happen a few times in Orb Vallis.  Most recently I was running a mission with two other players.  We only did one mission, but half way through I stopped being visible and was unable to interact with doors/elevator unless I was in operator mode. I could still shoot enemies and pick up ammo, mods and loot. I did not die at any point during the excursion.  At the completion of the mission we returned to the Fortuna elevator and the only way I could get on was in operator mode.  The other two players received their rewards, but I did not receive any mission rewards OR standing. When checking the last mission status, it showed kuva and credits as rewards for the last mission completed, but I have not run any missions with kuva drops recently. I'm not sure if it is showing random mission drops or if it is applying my rewards to someone else and I am getting their reward drops instead.