Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

very important question

latetier

warning spoilers for those who haven't gotten to this quest yet

my question is about space mom, aka the lotus. i did the quest where lotus disappears and then you only see the glitchy pixelated lotus when she talks to you after that..

when is normal lotus coming back or is there a feature where i can turn off glitchy pixelated lotus?? her little glitches when she talks annoys me

49 minutes ago, latetier said:

when is normal lotus coming back or is there a feature where i can turn off glitchy pixelated lotus??

We don't know and no, there is no way.

I expect things will change with the release of The New War, which I'd expect in six months.

Welcome to the living pixelated torment we have been experiencing for the last year.

Attention Tenno!

Multiple third party individuals have reported one of your recent actions as being inappropriate! 

Once a Tenno is notified in such a manner, said Tenno is reviewed by Forum Warriors in accordance to a "Book of Guidelines". 
Upon review, we have determined that the following actions are in violation of the "Book of Guidelines": 

• Creating a clickbait title in order to generate more attention to your thread, thus disrupting the normal flow of information within the forums. 

Your rights of ''Forums existence" has received one judgement, which will expire upon the end of your operators HP pool. 
Additional violation will result in disabling your credibility or marking your Warframe for execution. 
Please note that: correcting your thread title will not resolve the judgement on your actions, you will be reassembled as a semi-sentient forum bot until your tithe has been paid to WF Forums. 

If you wish to form an appeal to the Forum Warriors as to counter-act your judgement, please inform us as to why you believe the judgement is wrongful in 20 words or less!

Спойлер

250?cb=20130307214912

Edited by PurrrningBoop