Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats a good frame for solo defense in void?

(PSN)Raging_Storm8853

Question

9 answers to this question

Defense solo?

Limbo, Gara or Frost.

Alternativly, the Vazarin Focus School.

There is a Void Dash modifier which heals the defense target and makes it invulnerable for 6 seconds. (This might not work on any defense target, but it worked at least on everything i tried it myself.

Mesa, Nova, Volt, Saryn, Gara, Frost, Equinox , Mirage, Revenant, Oberon , Mag & lastly Ivara. For frames with a decent armor  I recommend using unairu focus tree for Stone Skin or  Madurai for Phoenix Gaze & Phoenix Talons. If you use Ivara you’ll be making your build around her sleep arrow. Just make sure you have a well thought out weapon load out for whichever frame you’re using. Hope this helps. 

Edited by (XB1)DragonHunter540

For soloing?

Here are some non-meta choices that work well:

- Wukong (unkillable) with the augment the 4th skill does great damage as well.
- Valkyr

I also like mirage+staticor since it just clears the room. although it's not really a tanky frame.

I use  Zaw scythe always so I kinda main loki prime max range disarm and let em all come close to me to get sliced up hehe. But frosty is my choice if I wasnt using disarm and melee with loki easy to have amx range balanced build with frosty and take em all out with avalanche..

Nidus works great, as well. He can Larva groups together, which is Hard CC, and once he gets Stacks, he can drop Ravenous and get more CC and Stacks. Just be aware that an enemy he has Parasitic Link on still counts as alive and keeps the next wave from spawning, so either make sure that you're releasing the Link every so often, or just don't use it.