Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schmerdvana

What are your loadouts in Fortuna?

I have been playing bounties non-stop since Fortuna dropped and have been playing the same loadout. I just got tired and all. I was wondering what your loadouts are. I want to try it myself. 

Warframe, Primary, Secondary, Melee, and Companion.

I have been using Khora, Lenz, Atomos, Dehtat(/w Riven), Smeeta Kavat. 

The rest of the loadout is unimportant, but throw Quick Thinking and Primed Flow on Nova Prime and run Hirudo with Meme Strike. Run around and don't worry about losing a bit of health, you can just grab it all back anyway.

Mesa with a Rubico and Askomati. The melee is irrelevant.

Mesa's Peacemaker will clear the majority of enemies on the ground. The Rubico will take care of far away enemies, sentries, and drop ships. Askomati has a nice fire rate for nullifiers. Neither Rubico nor Askomati are best in slots, but I have forma'ed them and they're more than enough for the job.

The Rubico is lacking against drop ships in the highest bounty tier, but in lower bounties it will mess them up. Shatter shield means you'll be tanky enough for everything but those sentries projectiles. You have to stay mobile and avoid them, but that should be fairly easy since they have visual clues.

Highest tier bounties are a walk in the park with her, solo or duo.

Mesa, Vectis Prime, Synoid Gammacor, Secura Lecta either modded for Gas or Magnetic

10 minutes ago, O2D3nTe said:

I assume Secura Lecta works with the bounties requiring credit drops from enemies ?

It flat out doubles the credits dropped by enemies, so yes

4 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Mesa, Vectis Prime, Synoid Gammacor, Secura Lecta either modded for Gas or Magnetic

I assume Secura Lecta works with the bounties requiring credit drops from enemies ?

Nyx (Assimilate), Stradavar (riven), AkBolto, Paracesis, Taxon.

Nyx absorb is not affected by any of the enemies attacks/traps, and it also protects your sentinel, so it's just fun to jump into the middle of it all and blast away with any gun you like. Great for farming Toroids. Just watch out for the nullifiers of course. I find that with most frames their abilities are not very effective for mid/long range in these open worlds, so I just focus on survivability. 

Same as I used on plains of Eidolon:

Zephyr (now Prime), Arca Plasmor, Lato Prime and a good quickmelee weapon (right now I'm using the Nikana Zaw built for status and Condition Overload).

Zephyr is so incredibly useful on the plains if you build for high efficiency and range; Tailwind is good for burst mobility, Air Burst is great for snap CC and for opening up containers and such in a huge area (superuseful for quick resource gathering), Turbulence keeps you alive and protects all the defense targets (both stationary and moving ones), Tornado is nice for quickly finding where enemies are, along with having decent CC and damage amplification.

Arca Plasmor on Zephyr with Jet Stream (best with higher strength though) extends its range massively (I also equip Fatal Acceleration, making it useable at surprisingly long ranges).

For those times when the Arca Plasmor just can't reach stuff, Lato Prime snipes beautifully (for those with no Lato Prime, Lato Vandal should definitely suffice).

A good quickmelee weapon is for hacking enemies that get too close and such, obviously.

It's an incredibly allrounded kit and easy to use too. I highly recommend it.

Mesa with Lanka, everything else was irrelevant. But all of a sudden, there were so many Mesas around, that it's mostly a game of who will do most damage, killing the ships and spamming peacekeepers. Naturally I had the option to be a better man at the end this never ending dispute with pubs.

But I didn't.

After much deliberation as to how I can make all those Mesas' life miserable to the furthest extent, the answer came in the new shiny - Garuda with Lanka. At ~100 HP there's a 92% permanent damage increase, allowing me to 2 shot the corpus ships. Naturally 10% of the Mesas don't seem to care, but 90% jump around like mad trying to pop whatever's alive to prove they're "top DMG".

Am I that petty you ask? Why yes, yes I am.

Typically Volt, Nova Prime or Ivara. I have taken Nezha out there a few times and he worked well. Weapons being Sobek, Pyrana Prime and a Mewan zaw. Followed by Resource Booster (My Smeeta kavat).

oberon umbra rage build

arca plasmor for heavy units

staticor  gas, blast, speed build for cc

twin krohkur got  good riven its shred like crazy the enemies

I started with Mesa, RubicoP and it got kind of boring. Press 4, spin and click, everything is dead. Effective, but boring. So I switched to one of my new favorites, Mag. Never liked her until recently and figured her kit would work well and it does. I run with good ol' rad lanka (works wonders with magnetize since it is all big open areas) and a gas catchmoon kit gun/CO falcor setup. It's a ton of fun. Prior to the nerf it was a challenge to keep her alive which was half the fun, post nerf it's still great.

Equinox and Duality mod with Battacor or Arca Sisco/Lanka combo. Feels very cool to just sit in lvl 40-60 bounties watching fodder drop across the map. Only problem, the defences arent great and minibosses are a little tougher because of damage output.