Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas build and mele weapon

(PSN)King-Ballor

Question

Hello so in few minutes my Atlas will be done, I managed to get some help from my clan mates and finished that stupid golem stuff, that was painful, now tho im kinda lost on how to build Atlas and what melee weapon give him as I heard that his 1, which is most used ability, uses melee weapon somehow ehh. I saw some builds but they had exilus slot unlocked, I dont have adapter and I dont know if it makes big difference to get it for him or if I can just use those builds without the exilus mod. So my question is what melee would fit to Atlas the best and some ideas on build, I would prefer something with umbral mods, but thats just because I dont have any primed mods and umbra ones are my most ranked, because of my Nidus build, so they are kinda the most powerfull things I have.

1 answer to this question

4 minutes ago, (PS4)King-Ballor said:

I saw some builds but they had exilus slot unlocked, I dont have adapter and I dont know if it makes big difference to get it for him or if I can just use those builds without the exilus mod.

Any build you can find, you can use anything similar to that build. Exilus slots/mods are a nice extra, but I would never refer to them as absolutely mandatory. I'm sure you'll enjoy the build you find without it. And if it turns out you enjoy it a lot, you can always decide to sell some duplicate things for plat and get an Exilus slot later :)