Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Very Uncommon Mods

Putre

hi DE, i know you are bored to hear any kind of complaints form players, but the mods drop rate need a fix...

i have all kind of rare mods but after 130 hours of gameplay i haven't find a clue of stormbringer and target cracker, lately i'm farming corpus a lot trying to find stormbringer, i can understand those very low drop rates of uber mods like split/hell chamber and flow, since they're really powerful, but how can an elemental mod like stormbringer be so hard to find?

btw i'm not the only one experiencing this problem, and i'm wondering why should be so hard to find an uncommon mod.

thanks for your patience.

hi DE, i know you are bored to hear any kind of complaints form players, but the mods drop rate need a fix...

i have all kind of rare mods but after 130 hours of gameplay i haven't find a clue of stormbringer and target cracker, lately i'm farming corpus a lot trying to find stormbringer, i can understand those very low drop rates of uber mods like split/hell chamber and flow, since they're really powerful, but how can an elemental mod like stormbringer be so hard to find?

btw i'm not the only one experiencing this problem, and i'm wondering why should be so hard to find an uncommon mod.

Hornet Strike too....not to mention how some 'Common' mods are more rare than 'Rare'

Hornet Strike too....not to mention how some 'Common' mods are more rare than 'Rare'

Blame the new drop system. If the mod drops are actually the same for both rare enemies as well as common enemies, this is the result. If not, probably not high enough.

The issue with the current drop system is that rare enemies are, like they are called, rare. They should have a higher chance of dropping a mod such that getting a mod from a rare would take the same approximate "kills per mod drop" ratio as the ratio between common and rare enemies.

I get tons of hornet strikes from void runs, so try there.

Target Cracker is a bit if a tuff one, but try doing defence missions. More kills means more drops which means more chances for the mods your looking for.

Never seen storm bringer myself, but I'm sure I will someday. Again, try defence missions.