Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you rename crafted K-Drives?

Gabbynaru

Question

So, when you purchase a K-Drive, you not only get a free forma on it, you also get to rename it. If I'm not mistaken, that kinda sounds similar to the gilding process for Zaws and Kitguns. But the Vent Kids don't have "Other Services" in order to gild or rename your K-Drive. So, how do I do that without relying on the RNG of the daily special?

Spoiler

"The Special" is the K-Drive I purchased on day one, the other K-Drive is what I use now, which was crafted rather than purchased, and wanna rename it.

SqY0fcV.jpg

Thank you!

Edited by Gabbynaru

4 answers to this question

it's a bug right now (at least I hope it is) and you either wait till it's fixed or just swallow the default K-drive name and the fact that you' need 1 extra forma compared to ppl who bought theirs with plat. But let me tell you this: The plat buyers will never have the satisfaction of hitting the claim from foundry button on all 4 parts and then putting them together like we did (at least that's what I'm telling myself over my 2 built K-drives)

Edited by EDM774

17 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

it's a bug right now (at least I hope it is) and you either wait till it's fixed or just swallow the default K-drive name and the fact that you' need 1 extra forma compared to ppl who bought theirs with plat. But let me tell you this: The plat buyeruw will never have the satisfaction of hitting the claim from foundry button on all 4 parts and then putting them together like we did (at least that's what I'm telling myself over my 2 built K-drives)

I was actually quite satisfied when I saw that a K-Drive is like 60 plat and not 200 plat.