Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara dashwire fishing delay

SinsOfSolitude

Placing dashwires over water and fishing on them causes the fishing spear to have a weird delay half of the time. Fish get scared and start swimming away before you even throw the spear. Left click has a double click system with it, first click aims, second click throws, sometimes with a delay and sometimes instantly. Im not sure if these are actual features, but looking at the delay it seems they arent. I was using Shockprod Fishing Spear, bug occurred both in caves and normal lakes.

EDIT: I just noticed, on the dashwire Ivara doesnt seem to be even holding the fishing spear, even though its equipped.

Edited by SinsOfSolitude

Having the same issue.  What I'm seeing is that when you go to aim, instead of doing the normal aiming animation like you would from land, it does the throwing animation on repeat while you are holding the aim button.  The delay you experience is waiting for the throw animation to finish, then finally throwing the spear.  So, the delay depends on where in the throw animation your character is.  That's why it appears to be random.  Once you notice its tied to the animation, you notice that it syncs up.