Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Didn't Get Nominated For Best Ongoing Game

(PSN)RenovaKunumaru

12 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

This meme that new content is only for new players is getting old. It's content that works for everyone. Just because it's not the ultimate endgame level 5000 top tier meta content doesn't mean it's "constantly catered to new players".

Like when they screwed PoE only to let low mr in. Nice job, no brainer, no effort, just let them be carried by some exp players, Excalibur everywhere constantly dying. 

6 hours ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

Maybe they didn’t get it because they release so much broken stuff 

It didn't stop PUBG from being nominated last year.

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Warframe isn't a good "on-going" game. It's good in bursts and lacks consistency.

Destiny 2, Overwatch and No Mans Sky are also in that list and suffer the same problem.

Lets face it, it's not about how good the games are it's about how much money people are willing to spend on the awards and how much publicity the games get. Overwatch, D2 get a lot of Publicity, and I'm willing to bet NMS is going to reveal something around the awards just like how Warframe had the Sacrifice in the oven that time last year.

On 2018-11-16 at 9:28 PM, (PS4)Dublincore said:

Like when they screwed PoE only to let low mr in. Nice job, no brainer, no effort, just let them be carried by some exp players, Excalibur everywhere constantly dying. 

When you market you brand new exciting expansion and build your game on it, you’d have to let newbies access it....no brainer 

When they don’t market big stuff to public, then expect it to be for ‘top tier experienced veterans’ 

1 hour ago, GinKenshin said:

When you market you brand new exciting expansion and build your game on it, you’d have to let newbies access it....no brainer 

When they don’t market big stuff to public, then expect it to be for ‘top tier experienced veterans’ 

Yeah i suppose so. I just wonder sometimes if open worlds are the right path to better gaming experience and increasing user base. Let's just hope Fortuna give the game some fresh air

Normally, good games don't get the light shined on them very well. Especially a game that has been going on since 2013 **hence on going, right?**

I just found it funny that (S#&$)nite won GOTY, when its f2p, I don't believe f2p should be nominated for GOTY awards because it's on a different level than AAA games that you need to pay $80 (in Canada) for.