Did I just get hijacked?

(PSN)Lady_SnipeShot

Question

I didn't think getting hacked on console was even possible but now I'm not so sure. Last night I was making trade and someone was wanting to buy a maxed serration. I was really needing the plat and had one so I thought I'd sell. (I had a second almost maxed so I wasn't worried.) Anyway I made an offer and the other player agreed and invited me to their dojo. They typed in the chat "give me a sec". When I arrived, two other players besides the buyer was there. Assuming another trade was going on, I waited. Next thing I know everyone leaves the dojo. I send a ? back to the dude in chat because he didn't say anything else to me. I get a message back saying he's ignoring me. Rude! 

I never thought to check anything in my inventory after so I just kept trading and playing. This morning though, I went to equip my maxed serration on a new weapon and it was gone. I know I didnt sell it. I know I didnt. I had it equipped on my Pyrana. I'm just really confused.

Would love to hear anyone's thoughts on this.

4 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Lady_SnipeShot said:

This morning though, I went to equip my maxed serration on a new weapon and it was gone. I know I didnt sell it. I know I didnt. I had it equipped on my Pyrana. I'm just really confused.

The mod you are looking for is "Hornet strike" not "Serration" for secondaries.

If you have evidence that your account has been hacked then you need to contact support.

Posting on the forums won't help.

Support: http://support.warframe.com/

I didn't think getting hacked on console was even possible but now I'm not so sure. Last night I was making trade and someone was wanting to buy a maxed serration. I was really needing the plat and had one so I thought I'd sell. (I had a second almost maxed so I wasn't worried.) Anyway I made an offer and the other player agreed and invited me to their dojo. They typed in the chat "give me a sec". When I arrived, two other players besides the buyer was there. Assuming another trade was going on, I waited. Next thing I know everyone leaves the dojo. I send a ? back to the dude in chat because he didn't say anything else to me. I get a message back saying he's ignoring me. Rude! 

I never thought to check anything in my inventory after so I just kept trading and playing. This morning though, I went to equip my maxed serration on a new weapon and it was gone. I know I didnt sell it. I know I didnt. I had it equipped on my Pyrana. I'm just really confused.

Would love to hear anyone's thoughts on this.

Feels more like a thing for Support, I don't really think accounts can get hijacked that easily from within the game with the absurd amount of handshakes they've put in. So unless you are having malware, keylogger or got your account stolen, this should not occur.