Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moas needs 2 slots to reclaim

akira_him

as far as I know it takes up a sentinel spot and sentinels usually require two spots maybe it reserves a spot for the weapon, still weird though since their weapons are top tier standing items where you can build a moa pet at tier 1 standing

maybe they have a default place holder weapon like the first k-drive you get, you can't customize the placeholder k-drive can't even see it in vehicle mode at your arsenal

edit: did you buy the today's special or built your own? maybe today's special one had a weapon?

Edited by Guest

On 2018-11-16 at 11:49 PM, Thoogah said:

as far as I know it takes up a sentinel spot and sentinels usually require two spots maybe it reserves a spot for the weapon, still weird though since their weapons are top tier standing items where you can build a moa pet at tier 1 standing

maybe they have a default place holder weapon like the first k-drive you get, you can't customize the placeholder k-drive can't even see it in vehicle mode at your arsenal

edit: did you buy the today's special or built your own? maybe today's special one had a weapon?

I build my own one, so I think it is a overlook of their own code that a placeholder weapon should not take an actual slot in inventory