Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe on Nintendo Switch: ACCOUNT MIGRATION!

[DE]Rebecca

En 18/11/2018 a las 13:10, clxrffdman dijo:

Multiple sources have stated that fortuna items will be locked on switch until fortuna releases on switch, and then they will be given back to you.

That would be awesome because I purchased the big Fortuna bundle and to be honest I want to show it off on the Switch too.

Le 16/11/2018 à 18:36, (PS4)CypherX98 a dit :

It honestly doesnt make sense why console transfers cannot happen! DE Support can access and help console accounts if there is a problem so transferring that information from one platform to another shouldnt be that difficult. I want to play on the Switch but not if I have to start the entire process over.

It’s not about the data transfer. It’s about marketplace agreements with Sony, Microsoft and Valve. Nobody wants people to start playing on a platform with all the content they potentially bought on another company’s store. 

With Valve on the PC it’s already been made to migrate PC account to Xbox / PS4 and Valve is quite easy on this kind of agreements. 

Microsoft and Sony have more tightly locked online store policies, so it may take a while to have an account migration from PS4 and Xbox. 

We’ll see. 

What I haven’t still been able to understand is: how do I actually migrate my PC account to the Switch? I see no option on my account page on Warframe.com nor an appropriate section to do that from the game on my Switch. 

I haven’t finished the “tutorial” yet, though (it’s like the fourth time I play it, have the game on every platform)

I have a question. I know that the Switch version is already launched. Let's say RIGHT NOW, I go into PC, and buy Fortuna bundle (just because). Given the fact that I just bought it, like right now, would I ever be able to migrate / copy that data to the Switch? 

In other words, how recent is the data that we can port over to the Switch? Does anyone have any idea? 

vor 44 Minuten schrieb Toothsaw:

What I haven’t still been able to understand is: how do I actually migrate my PC account to the Switch? I see no option on my account page on Warframe.com nor an appropriate section to do that from the game on my Switch. 

I haven’t finished the “tutorial” yet, though (it’s like the fourth time I play it, have the game on every platform)

Starting the Tutorial on Switch here right now. If you find a migration option somewhere, please let us know how it's done. ♥

EDIT: Apparently it's not in, yet, because premature EU start and all that. Oh well. I love the gyro aiming. The amount of graphics options surprised me. Bit blurry, though. Not as bad as Doom or Wolf 2, however.

5 hours ago, Omega said:

Curious to see what will happen to platinum that is traded between players and if it will migrate over to the Switch version. 

The OP says that no purchased platinum gets transfered. How did your traded platinum get generated? People bought it.
So no, it won't get transfered.
PC platinum has another value compared to console-platinum because of the platinum-discounts on PC.

hmm not everything will transfeer + its at Mask of the Revenant hmmm 🙄 @[DE]Rebecca How long will account migration be open? uptil fortuna for Switch? if much sooner than that .. i dont really want to regrind Chroma Prime and Solaris Standing all over again but i dont want to haveto start from scratch , that was painfull as is and still is having had to start over on PS4,

11 hours ago, Toothsaw said:

Nobody wants people to start playing on a platform with all the content they potentially bought on another company’s store. 

well, you can do just that with Fortnite.. buy a costume in PSN and use it on Switch.. 

without cross platform access, DE is the only one that loses if any of the platform suddenly not carrying Warframe.. just imagine Sony dont want Warframe on PS5.. DE would lose all the playstation customer... with cross platform access, all those playstation customer can just move to PC or Xbox or Switch..

il y a 34 minutes, JackAfrica a dit :

My theory is that DE accidentally released it early and deleted it. (Not much of a theory really).

I download the game in the french store at 00h01, and play the game at 07h00 this morning. But it since disapeared from french eshop. What happened ?

1 hour ago, Lilrins said:

The official release is november 20, I download it at 00h01 this morning, so November 20. So what is the official release date then ?

The official date is still November 20th, but it was supposed to release at 11 a.m. Eastern Time (4 p.m. CET). That’s why they pulled it. They haven’t put on instructions to migrate PC account yet, indeed. 

Archived