Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Operator Cosmetics

Joltyboi

i made a post about this before but now i actually have a good before and after picture, though its not the best since i had to take one picture with my phone from the PS4

so as a lot of people, and hopefully the devs, probably know, loads of operator cosmetics are bugged as hell or have been changed in a way that makes them look worse than they used to, they dont look BAD, but they looked a lot better before fortuna came out, and heres my prime example

so when fortuna came out i was having a look in the market and around my warframe cosmetics to see if there was anything new, then i went to the operator to get a proper look at the new operator cosmetics, and while i was looking i noticed that part of my ceno chest piece was missing and it looked slightly different, then i realised that they made the skirt on it a separate piece, along with other things from other chest cosmetics, i thought this was great, cause the skirt part of the ceno chest piece was the only real reason i was using it, so i went to go and have a look at it, only to be met with an ABOMINATION! so here, let me give you a before and after (the before picture being taken from my PS4)

before_and_after.jpg

okay, so obviously the picture on the left is what my operator looks like on the PS4 (minus the bad quality) and the one on the right is from PC, can you spot the difference? dont worry, ill give you time

found it yet? WHAT DID THEY DO TO THE CENO APPAREL?! it looks like a broken mess! i REALLY hope that wasnt intentional cause if it was im never using it again, it just looks ugly now

ceno apparel being ruined aside, there are some other differences so let me list them in order

hood: they messed with the hood im using, its not a huge difference but i prefer the way it used to look to how it does now

arms: the cloth on the left shoulder is a LOT smaller now, its not that bad but it was way better before fortuna came out, if theres any other changes on these though i cant spot them

torso: they added that, uh... stuff, at the top above the part covering the stomach, honestly i dont really care much about that, its not that bad, they also added something on the back as well but i actually dont mind that either

legs: its hard to notice but they do look a bit different as well, if you look at the knee area they stick out forward a bit more than upwards now, its barely any difference but its still noticeable, and also if you look at the legs past that they changed the "under suit", if you look at my operators legs on the left picture theres this black undersuit looking thing above the boots my operators wearing, but if you look at the right picture thats gone and what its been replaced with uses my primary colour, and i dont like that at all, even though im not gonna use them anymore now that the new fortuna leg cosmetics are out and i get my hands on those it would be nice if they were reverted to

waist: good to broken abomination, nuff said

overall there are a few changes i like, for example the "vahd" leg cosmetics not making your operators legs look fat, i was gonna use those originally until i saw that they made your operators legs look... *sighs* "EXTRA THICC!", ide mention other changes that i like but honestly i never really bothered looking at other operator cosmetics that often once i got the look i wanted, and i only remember the vahd leg cosmetics being how they were cause ide see them while browsing through operator cosmetics and go "damn it... i wish they didnt do that, ide be using them if they didnt"

so what do i propose be done about this? for starters revert the changes, thats a must, by changes i mean the visual changes, dont revert the change that lets us have things like the ceno apparel, the chain from the commodore prime suit and other stuff as separate pieces, that was an awesome change that should never be reverted, anyway i also think they should add a button to change between the new looks and the originals, but not one button that affects all operator cosmetic slots, rather the ability to choose which piece you want to have use the old look and which piece you want to have use the new look, for example if i wanted to use the vahd leg cosmetics then ide have those look how they do after fortuna came out, but ide have all my other cosmetics look how they did before fortuna came out, that would be the best way to go about this, not only would the people who like the changes be able to have them, and the people who prefer the old looks be able to use them, but people who liked a bit of both have the option to have some pieces look how they do after fortuna and some how they did before fortuna and not be forced to use one or the other

Edited by Joltyboi
edited cause the picture link was broken