Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Items with unique Channeling FX?

Zahnny

Hi I'm wondering if anyone knows items that produce unique FX while channeling. I already own the Targis and Edo P's (and mainly got them for that reason) but I'm curious if there are any more stuff in Warframe armor or etc that does that. My main curiosity is that with channeling getting removed in Melee 3.0 I imagine the trigger for these fx will be changed to something that will be used more frequently.

Would like to see examples/footage of their fx also please.

All Prime armors except Imugi Prime (which I guess will be given one at some point), Citadella Prime's Syandana too. I think that's mainly it.

Also be aware that Channeling will be kept in a sort of Devil Trigger mode according to the last news we got, so maybe they won't be gone in the end 🙂

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

All Prime armors except Imugi Prime (which I guess will be given one at some point), Citadella Prime's Syandana too. I think that's mainly it.

Also be aware that Channeling will be kept in a sort of Devil Trigger mode according to the last news we got, so maybe they won't be gone in the end 🙂

Might I ask what Devil Trigger is? All I know is it's related to the Devil May Cry games.

Just now, Zahnny said:

Might I ask what Devil Trigger is? All I know is it's related to the Devil May Cry games.

It's basically what channeling did: In DMC, you transform into the Devil Form and gain certain abilities and traits, as well as damage or health regen.

For Warframe what would probably mean is: You fill a gauge, once full you get to use Channeling instead of the implemented energy system, and gain more Attack Strength or whatever features they may add. We don't really know for certain until they showcase it though.

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

I would've asked you this earlier but I thought more people were going to comment. Do you know what the channeling is on the other primed armors then?

4 hours ago, Zahnny said:

I would've asked you this earlier but I thought more people were going to comment. Do you know what the channeling is on the other primed armors then?

Armor wise:

• Targis: Energy bursts
  • Edo: Lighting strikes
  • Acanthus: Shoulder pieces' spikes get energy spikes extended
  • Spritsail: Water effects (some sort of "sea effect" and a small water thingie that bursts between pieces)
  • Atavist: Particles come out of the shoulder pieces
  • Imugi: Nothing for now

Syandana wise:

• Citadella Prime: The pentagon at the center starts spinning at higher speed and becomes bigger, there's steam coming out of the pipes at the side.

Can't think of anything else right now, unsure if one of the Baro sets has any effect whatsoever (thinking about the one that has the giant square hologram).

12 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Can't think of anything else right now, unsure if one of the Baro sets has any effect whatsoever (thinking about the one that has the giant square hologram).

I believe that's Prisma Edo chest piece which seems to have that effect on the Edo P chest too.