Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New parts for AMP of eidolons

Omegailkabyk

Please if you read - write coomment

Hello DE. This is a new support parts of AMP

First part name (prism) - Fekko

restores HP allies if you shoot in allies (2HP in second and spend 10 operator energy) and they have minus this is a 2850 damage

description of first part (prism):

The abyss gave Tenno not only the power to attack, but also to protect his allies, this part of the amp lifier makes it possible to raise allies on the battlefield

Second part name (substrabe) - Borruk

make field (sphere) which for 50 energy give 5 HP per second for 10 seconds

description for second part (substrabe):

The abyss gave Tenno not only the power to attack, but also to protect his allies, this part of the amp recuperates allies within a large radius creating a healing sphere

Third part name (lock) - choret'o

give 45 shield for operator if they wear amp with this part and every 30 second marking enemy and if operator kill this enemy for 10 seconds they give extra/additional drop (how a stealing tentacles). but for basic attack (attack of prism) spend energy on 4 more than standart

description for third part (lock):

The abyss gave Tenno not only the power to attack, but also to protect his allies, this part of the amp gives the opportunity for players to get a better reward for killing the enemy

This is end

P.s. - after some time i send pictures of this part

Edited by Omegailkabyk

59 minutes ago, Omegailkabyk said:

i like support and like play operator. but i cant in every time use skills

But if your Operator is not built for a support role then it shouldnt be using a support gear am i not correct? It would also be unfair for players who invested in actually playing a support role and it would also make it meaningless for players to have a Vazarin focused Operator in their team, everyone would just play Zenurik and use these Healing Amps.