All Servo FIsh TYPE's provide same rewards

hazerddex

Question

5 answers to this question

as far as I recall it was similar in PoE fish you'd get 1 bit specific to that fish type along with common bits, the only difference is the standing they give per fish

not a hundred percent sure though haven't done any fishing in PoE for a while

10 minutes ago, Thoogah said:

as far as I recall it was similar in PoE fish you'd get 1 bit specific to that fish type along with common bits, the only difference is the standing they give per fish

not a hundred percent sure though haven't done any fishing in PoE for a while

No thr bigger fish in PoE provide more reward 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Fishing

But the ones of fortunia ate bugged. Why do you think some. Parts take 10 or even 40 parts of the rare fish? Like killer. 

So the servo fish are clearly bugged guess that puts a hault to my building kitguns till de fixes it. 

Edited by hazerddex

This is not a bug. In fact, I cannot imagine a single reason why anyone would think it is.
The size of servofish determines the amount of scrap you will receive. The amount of unique components is the same - just as one organism can have one heart no matter how large it becomes over time. This is the exact same as with the fish in Plains of Eidolon. The only thing you get in a larger amount is what all fish have - fish meat (bigger fish = more meat), fish scales (bigger fish = more scales) and fish oil (the larger the fish, the more oil you receive) - as it works in real life as well. Each unique component, no matter how large the fish is, comes as a single item. 
Servofish are not actually living organisms and therefore all they can provide is scrap, which naturally grows in amount when the fish is larger.

@hazerddex you seem to have linked the page where this is all written but claim that it isn't. I do not understand where the root of the argument lies.
unknown.png

@cxll the OP meant I think that regardless of the fish's or drone's size (in Vallis) the amount of common resources (like scraps) stay the same when it should be more like you linked

I never noticed more meat etc afterall you fish'em for the unique bits they give, good to know though 🙂

Edited by Guest