K-Drive Controls

u2hello

I've never liked using keyboard and mouse for Warframe and always used a controller and it set up perfectly how I want it.

however, in the way my controller is set up, it makes using the K-Drive and Archwing a nightmare, all I want right now is the ability to customise the controls for these, it has already been done for frame fighter I don't see why it can't be done on this.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I completely agree. It is basically impossible to charge my jumps and grind on rails at the same time because, sadly, I was only born with one right thumb 😛

I think it would be much better if it behaves like a racing game, where the camera is locked towards the front, left stick steers and right stick just lets you look around. 

• Like 1

On 2018-12-11 at 1:16 PM, (PS4)JustitiaCaelum said:

I completely agree. It is basically impossible to charge my jumps and grind on rails at the same time because, sadly, I was only born with one right thumb 😛

I think it would be much better if it behaves like a racing game, where the camera is locked towards the front, left stick steers and right stick just lets you look around. 

this is how the kdrive already workes the problem is that the kdrive  isn't programmed to lock in the rail path so you fall if look away

Edited by (PS4)yokai1235

• 1 month later...

Out of curiosities sake, how much complaining do I have to do to get this noticed?

I could "Bump" it every day for 2019 😂

I just feel like before bringing anything new into the game it would be nice just to make sure the old things are up to standard.

unfortunately, I won't be using K-Drive until its fixed,

Just make it work like tony hawks games,  😂