Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Should Not Steal Our Kills....

dr.sick

i think we should all get together about this " problem " ...sentinel is a part of us and since we all participate in ranking kill list as individuals and clans it is my apinion that what sentinel kills should count as his master kill.

i would like to share this with all of you and i would appreciate to see what others think of this subject...

ty for reading .

I'm not all that worried about kill stats but it IS annoying having to unequip my cube every time I want to level a weapon.  Currently unless you get the kill hit with your weapon, all affinity from a killed enemy shot by the cube is given to the cube only, making levelling a weapon with a cube equipped painfully slow... would be great if this wasn't the case and affinity was split equally at the least.

se05239 isnt about experience u stay on core for 10 wave your pet kill all enemy  and when u leave you have 0 kills !!!!

Lumireaver yeah i use shade too bcs thay dont steal kills other pets are unusable... you have rank how much you kill so or create kill list for pet or every player must use Shade ...

Divljina i agree with you that probably a bug in the game  !