Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #119

[DE]Rebecca

Apologies for being persistent but will continue to repost this til answered.

Please consider adding a dedicated "spawn point" in the dojo.
Instead of having us adjust the decors and limit creativity on a room, wouldn't it be a lot easier to just have us pick a spot where we can consistently spawn.
This should at least prevent us from getting stuck on heavily decorated starting rooms.

Mandatory obnoxious screenshot so you can see how bad it is when entering some dojos.
8tNg79F.jpg

3 minutes ago, RAZORLIGHT said:

Could you please tell, what songs were played before the stream started?

The 80s track was answered, but you can find the other (and more) tracks on DE's soundcloud:

I at least appreciate that you acknowledged why Melee 3.0 is being delayed, the total radio silence hasn't helped any. Since the quick switching between melee and guns is leading to bigger changes to the stances and the system at large, can we get an updated dev workshop to show the progress of what's being changed, how and why?

Please remove that ribbon from Limbo's deluxe forhead. It looks ridiculous and it is too big to be functional for someone wanting to aim at anything. Or, at least, make it something that can be on/off (like Nekros ribbons in his helmet).

Also, buff up Barruk(?)'s arms. He looks to skinny to look like a warrior (case in point):

maxresdefault.jpg

Other than that, great Stream. :smile:

1 hour ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

Please remove that ribbon from Limbo's deluxe forhead. It looks ridiculous and it is too big to be functional for someone wanting to aim at anything.

Also, buff up Barruk(?)'s arms. He looks to skinny to look like a warrior,

Other than that, great Stream. :smile:

1) I figure Barruk(?) levels by meditating in the void.

2) Consider they are releasing a sentient themed skin and tarot card skins for 2ndary... 

What I want to be able to do is sacrifice one of those cute wild animals to helminth and turn it into an infested something.. warframes and the helminth need to eat, right? Now we know.

Fortuna should be rich with spare organic heads someplace. Brains sound tastey.

2 hours ago, Zavenosk said:

Limbo Deluxe looks great!  Can't wait to see more of it.

Seriously, this skin doesn't match Limbo at all. It deserves to be either a skin for Revenant or Nekros more. Or heck, be it's own *cough cough*... vampiric waframe.

The fact that it's based on Chinese vampire that's stiff af & can only jump around, contradicts the general sleek magician-based gestures & animations of Limbo we all know of. Probably the only thing that'll make me buy this deluxe skin, is the Tarot Card throwing weapon skin.

2 hours ago, WenDMegs said:

Seriously, this skin doesn't match Limbo at all. It deserves to be either a skin for Revenant or Nekros more. Or heck, be it's own *cough cough*... vampiric waframe.

The fact that it's based on Chinese vampire that's stiff af & can only jump around, contradicts the general sleek magician-based gestures & animations of Limbo we all know of. Probably the only thing that'll make me buy this deluxe skin, is the Tarot Card throwing weapon skin.

Currently it looks more a Sentient Hunhow shard than a Jiangshi.

3 hours ago, WenDMegs said:

Yeah I have to agree the only thing fitting Limbo here is the Tarot cards, isn't the lore set that Sentients can't reside in the void? So wouldn't a plain between the void and this dimension cause issues as well? Just doesn't fit at all, especially since all his move sets are very dynamic, at least Revenant has the same move sets relative to Sentients.

I feel this needs to but called a typo and be put as a Revenant deluxe skin and have a more magician focused deluxe skin, Maybe some snazzy tux but have it look like it has been "rifted" apart. Excess fabric and such following to make it look like it has seen the wrong end of a rift switch, which would fit in with the frames backstory.

5 minutes ago, T3HDONK3YNATOR said:

Yeah I have to agree the only thing fitting Limbo here is the Tarot cards, isn't the lore set that Sentients can't reside in the void? So wouldn't a plain between the void and this dimension cause issues as well? Just doesn't fit at all, especially since all his move sets are very dynamic, at least Revenant has the same move sets relative to Sentients.

I feel this needs to but called a typo and be put as a Revenant deluxe skin and have a more magician focused deluxe skin, Maybe some snazzy tux but have it look like it has been "rifted" apart. Excess fabric and such following to make it look like it has seen the wrong end of a rift switch, which would fit in with the frames backstory.

That sounds good; another option would be to go more fantasy wizard perhaps with a hood, and tattered robes and pouches!

5 hours ago, the_llama_from_space said:

idk why but to me this devstream fell a bit vapid? we wherent shown a lot of what was being hyped up, and im sure its in the works but it just feel like more promises and litle to back them up with  

It's been like that for a LONG time, especially with fortuna content.  Just look at how much time had been wasted on hunting and k-drives in previous streams...even before fortuna there was very little 'answering the questions' and more 'hyping some new item we can buy for plat or via tennogen'.  If you look at things subjectively it's very lacking in non promotional content most of the time, not just this time.

As to the stream... Limbo deluxe, because it needs to be said, can anyone explain to me why he's getting a sentient/hunhow (armour) inspired deluxe skin, the back even looked like a vombalyst when it had the 'dark' image.  Every other deluxe skin has some relation to the theme of the frame it's going on and there are no sentient abilities on Limbo. 

This skin should have been for revenant (been saying this since the 2D artwork), or even as others have said a new frame, where it actually fits the theme of the frame. 

Archived