Enemies in simulacrum will get thrown question....

Stormwind81

Question

4 answers to this question

This is an year old video and Sonicor did recieve a change in its ragdoll mechanics since then. Most likely thats the cause:

Hotfix 22.8.2

• Gave the Sonicor a bit of ‘oomph’ back by tweaking the ragdoll force to allow a more horizontal ragdoll as opposed to ragdolling in place. Does this bring it back to its skyrocketing ways? No. But now it has an appropriate amount of ‘oomph’ that doesn’t send you across the map to collect your dropped goodies.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb scourge213:

This is an year old video and Sonicor did recieve a change in its ragdoll mechanics since then. Most likely thats the cause:

Hotfix 22.8.2

• Gave the Sonicor a bit of ‘oomph’ back by tweaking the ragdoll force to allow a more horizontal ragdoll as opposed to ragdolling in place. Does this bring it back to its skyrocketing ways? No. But now it has an appropriate amount of ‘oomph’ that doesn’t send you across the map to collect your dropped goodies.

So you think or you know that this is because they gave the sonicor a bit of "oomph" back?
There must be another weapon with similar behavior to test that it still works when the "oomph" isnt too much then......

12 minutes ago, Stormwind81 said:

So you think or you know that this is because they gave the sonicor a bit of "oomph" back?
There must be another weapon with similar behavior to test that it still works when the "oomph" isnt too much then......

The sonicor is unique with its CC mechanic. As for the change, its definitely from it, if you look closely from the description you'll even see it. It went from ragdolling 'in place'(which meant it wasnt putting force before, simply causing enemies to enter into ragdoll) to actually putting force into it - i.e. just another complete change on the whole mechanic.

Edit. besides if you dont use the sonicor for its CC, why use it at all? Many other weapons offer aoe, but with much higher status and damage effectiveness. Like the staticor for example.

Edited by scourge213

vor 9 Minuten schrieb scourge213:

The sonicor is unique with its CC mechanic. As for the change, its definitely from it, if you look closely from the description you'll even see it. It went from ragdolling 'in place'(which meant it wasnt putting force before, simply causing enemies to enter into ragdoll) to actually putting force into it - i.e. just another complete change on the whole mechanic.

Edit. besides if you dont use the sonicor for its CC, why use it at all? Many other weapons offer aoe, but with much higher status and damage effectiveness. Like the staticor for example.

Sonicor is <3
Don't talk bad about it in forums! It's a sin!
Jk, I guess I'll just have to live with that I cant do proper tests in the simularucum with my sonicor!