Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About the main 6 Syndicates

MollAgdeduba

Question

Ok, here my question: i have level 5 with steel meridian and red veil, but i want the object of the other syndicates.

If now i start to upgrade another syndicate opposite to those, arbiter of hexis for example, my experience with red veil will decrase. 

My question is: if i make the mission with arbiter of hexis syndicate sigil, my red veil will decresase since 0 on 132.000 and stay capped at 0 since i play with arbiter, or it will become level 4, continuing decrease until i play with the new sindicates?

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, MollAgdeduba said:

Ok, here my question: i have level 5 with steel meridian and red veil, but i want the object of the other syndicates.

If now i start to upgrade another syndicate opposite to those, arbiter of hexis for example, my experience with red veil will decrase. 

My question is: if i make the mission with arbiter of hexis syndicate sigil, my red veil will decresase since 0 on 132.000 and stay capped at 0 since i play with arbiter, or it will become level 4, continuing decrease until i play with the new sindicates?

It'll become level 4.

Also, Cephalon Suda is probably a better choice.  You'll get half Axis and loose half Veil standing, but you'll gain full Suda standing.

Generally i rotate Steel Meridian and Suda sigils on my Frost to get progress while keeping Veil happy.

Generally it's best for efficiency sake to pick either the right three or left three syndicates (when looking at the console).

You can completely swap from left to right when you get what you want or trade for most the items.

It's possible to get I think 5 at a time but it's very inefficient as progress to one hinders another.

I highly recommend to get Perrin, New Loka and Red Veil and level up them, neither interfere with each other and you get the big energy, health and munition generator that are pretty necessary for eidolon hunter, which can't be traded, there is a medium option for them, but in the long run, you will have to grind more resources because they are medium and give less ammount and you run out of them more quickly, the big ones cost more resources to build, but it is just a little more.

Edited by MPonder

I was able to get 4 Syndicates happy with me with little effort. I started with Cephalon Suda, which got me rep with Arbiters of Hexis, then switched to Steel Meridian, which got me rep from Red Veil. No juggling sigils to offset negative rep; just slap on a sigil and do whatever. There are other ways to do it depending on what Syndicates you want, though I haven't done any research on the exact way to do it, but with some minor thinking, you can easily get 4 Syndicates up with no issues.