[DE]Taylor

Devstream #119 Overview!

I can't belive what iam seeing .. the things that will come 

the face behind the mask .. its almost iam dreaming .

*Pinch me* :thumbup::satisfied:

Edited by -_Highlander_-

Still can't just disable autoplay on that overview page, huh?

Edited by Sean
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Just want to say that I find the recent quests, from The Sacrifice to the Plains and Fortuna quests, rather well written and designed, also the prologues, the flow felt more engaging from mission structures to direction and how you told stories with the players interactions.
So thanks, looking forward to seeing you evolve with your storytelling!
(Please add more PC graphical customization, separate certain blur shaders from motion blur & depth of field thanks!)

BTW if you are going to introduce a "reluctant (anti)hero" type of frame, then I feel like they need that quest to hammer it home, what calls them to action, what forced them, what pulled them in.

Edited by SnuggleBuckets
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

That roadkill reminded me of when I first went K-driving. Tried to jump over a Coildrive (because why the heck not?!?), but I didn't quite get enough airtime... it was like I got gibbed by a Sonicor... 😂

Anyway, as far as the Devstream's TL;DR is concerned, looks like it was a fun one. Now, I know Mask of the Revenant teased the flying Eidolon fairly heavily via the Codex, but is there any word you can give on progress for Fergie? (Terry, Gerry, Harry, "Fergie"... I'm trying, okay?)

24 minutes ago, Sean said:

Why does this keep happening.

• Applause 1

2 minutes ago, Hayabusa97 said:

Why does this keep happening.

To be blunt, they don't care about it.

It isn't a technical limitation and is something fully supported by Twitch, but with how long DE has been ignoring this already says enough on the subject.

Edited by Sean

guess i can stop warframe until next year... no melee 3.0 !_!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Hayabusa97 said:

Wonder if there is a Tampermonkey script to deal with this

Probably is, but not really a good sign when having to go the 3rd party route is needed... though suppose same can be said about the forums 😕 .

Edited by Sean
  • Applause 1

Ok let me be clear. If we have to gamble our own vent kid standing just to participate in the races that's totally not fair. Especially if it somehow affects the way daily standing cap is calculated. At the very most, we should only be wagering a small amount of credits IF there is any form wagering to be had.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh hey, they finally plan on doing what I've been suggesting for years and making raw stat alternates to pet link mods! Honestly happy to see that, the synergy with tanks is neat but was way too limiting on pet synergy with fragile frames.

edit: though after glancing at what the values on sentinel mods are for comparison, and looking at some base pet healths... the mods would need to be a lot better than sentinel ones to actually be worth using even on frames with minimum health values.

Edited by OvisCaedo
  • Applause 1

Il y a 12 heures, Sean a dit :

This... You know your overview page is by default unwatchable, right? At least there's only one here. Previous one was atrocious.

Edited by Harestation

On 2018-11-17 at 7:07 AM, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

Still more BS Excuses instead of giving consoles Fortuna im tired of your excuses im not going to tolerate them anymore

Well you've been tolerating them since Sacrifice launched in July as evidenced here by you still coming to the forums to complain. If you don't like the excuse Steve gave at the end of the stream then please do us all a favor and stop playing.

• Upvote 1

Why is khora such a chore to farm? 

I dun wanna repeat crushing ruin farm 

Cus i got the mod as a gift

Me personally I don`t think they should release Baruuk so quickly because they are just going to screw it up. They should just take their time and make him a good frame better yet just let DE Pablo do it. I would rather wait for him to be good then get him quick and be bad. Also I`m expecting to see some dreadlocks and cornrolls for operator hairstyles.