The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient Healers and Blood Altar

LittleSober

Not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but when an enemy is under a Healer aura, it can't be targeted by Blood Altar, and if an enemy is in Blood Altar and a Healer approaches, the ability deactivates on that enemy.

Noticed it on today's sortie and tested it in the Simulacrum.

10 minutes ago, LittleSober said:

Not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but when an enemy is under a Healer aura, it can't be targeted by Blood Altar, and if an enemy is in Blood Altar and a Healer approaches, the ability deactivates on that enemy.

Noticed it on today's sortie and tested it in the Simulacrum.

That happends to me too. I really like for DE to get rid of that issue because it’s annoying when i put a Alter up to heal myself or a Teammate and my ability Deactivates because of a Healer.

Was this ever answered anywhere?  Its still working this way, if you have the misfortune of casting blood altar on an Ancient Healer, they continue to heal your enemies.  The way enemies group up, its very easy to accidentally cast on a healer when you are trying to get one of their companions.  It doesn't seem intended to me.  I don't expect them to heal me, but I would expect them to stop healing the enemies.

I wanted to add that Eximus / Leech units also continue to buff enemies or leech off you when captured in blood altar.  Really would like to know if this is intended.

Edited by Lyricallee
Added Eximus / Leech info