Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Catchmoon's collision boxes need a look.

Aket

+1 on the catchmoon catches and terminates on indoor obstructions far too easily. I couldn't even grineer fan/corpus vent grate from point blank due to the over awkwardness of the bullet.

Even if the bullet is not made as small as the arca plasmor it atleast needs to have its obstruction termination detection trimmed down.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aside from the projectile forming too far in front of the weapon, I'mma add that the grass shouldn't really collide with the projectile, especially when the whole PoE and quite a bit of OV is littered with it. Basically, for the catchmoon, a thread of grass is just as much a cover for anything as a bomb shelter.

• 2 weeks later...

i'll be honest, I dont buy the "projectiles have big collision" thing, at all. This gun is too much a pain to use, if it had bigger collision wouldn't it be a bit less so?

It feels like the projectiles are VISUALLY big, but actually have pin size collision. I also feel like the projectiles actually start 3-5 meters in front of the gun's barrel. I find that in order to hit a lot of targets, I actually have to have the reticle directly over the center of them, despite the projectiles being visually large, and I have to be at least 5 meters away or the projectile just... goes straight through them without hitting them.

Combine that issue with the snap-jerk recoil and this chamber is way too frustrating to bother trying to use.