Improvement Ideas

CrylonIV

Hello,

here are two of things i would love to see changed in Warframe and some of my personal suggestions. 

Daily login boosters

Problem: I play a lot at night and getting a daily login booster shortly before going to bed is rather frustrating
Suggestion: let us choose to take the 6h booster as is or give us a 1h booster that we can activate whenever we want. 
Alternative: give us the option of a 2h booster that we can activate at any time on that day

Too many Ayatan Anasa Statues

Problem: Ayatan Anasa Statues dont seem like a reward anymore, now that Ayatan Sculptures and Endo can easily be farmed in Arbitrations.
Suggestion: Reduce the drop chance of Ayatan Anasa Statues and possibly add a Ducat drop as a uncommon to compensate.
Alternative: Remove Ayatan Anasa Statues from the Sortie drop table and make either the Kuva or the Endo reward "common"

Any and all other input from readers is welcome. 

Have a nice day!

Crylon

Edited by CrylonIV

1. The more days you get on the Daily Login, the better the rewards you get, so, your boosters will get longer and longer up until 1000 days, by which time they will be 32 (or 36, can't remember exactly) hours long.
2. No! Ansa Sculptures are the second best reward from Sorties, behind the Legendary Core. Let it rain with daily Ansas, I will never be mad at getting them.

On 2018-11-16 at 5:14 PM, CrylonIV said:

y a lot at night and getting a daily login booster shortly before going to bed is rather frustrating
Suggestion: let us choose to take the 6h booster as is or give us a 1h booster that we can activate whenever we want. 
Alternative: give us the option of a 2h booster that we can activate

When I was a relatively new player, Anasa drops from sorties were kind of my crutch when it came to trading, allowing me to easily make the play I needed for more slots, hell, I still sell them to this day for more slots (which I generally may or may not need). I have also been having an issue with boosters dropping from daily logins just before bed, in which case is say that maybe they should distribute login rewards according to the time zone you are in at lets say 4pm?

Ya, I used to also not mind the Anasa drops, but recently it just seems there is an abundance of endo and i don't think it was intended that everyone just sell them on the market. 
As for the boosters I did not know that they increase in duration as you have more days logged in, but i would argue that after 1000 days of login in, a 32h booster is not worth nearly as much as a 6h booster for a new player. I very much like the idea of having the daily reward be time zone dependant. 

I'm in the same boat, where I can only play for a few hours at night between kids going to bed and falling over into one myself. And it makes me grumpy to see something like a 13h resource booster/double and know I won't be able take advantage of 90% of it. I'd love to have single use 1h boosters that either have to be used while in the orbiter or are slotted to the gear wheel. The later would probably be the better option since you could wait until a group is formed before using one to make sure it's not going to disband right away and cause you to lose out on some of the clock.