Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does one unviel this riven?

Matt64091

Question

18 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Loki's wall latch is 10 times as long as that of other Warframes. You can also increase it with mods (for any frame ofc).
Tbh this is my most hated Riven requirement...

But what mission do you do it on, so you get enough enemies and not sound the alarms?

Infested don't trigger alarms, so find a non-survival Infested mission and kite them around until you have more than enough, then cling to a wall and nuke them.  Both Eris and the Derelict have non-survival Infestation missions.  You can get to Eris through the star chart, and the market has key blueprints you can build to access the Derelict.

I used Ivara, low level earth I think, cant remember which mission, stealth, gather enemies using noise arrow, move them along using noise arrow from section to section till you have enough, they are all bunched up, jump wall cling Zarr to aoe boom all dead in one shot. Takes a bit of set up, but not too hard once you get the idea. Good luck!

1 hour ago, Invictus13307 said:

Infested don't trigger alarms, so find a non-survival Infested mission and kite them around until you have more than enough, then cling to a wall and nuke them.  Both Eris and the Derelict have non-survival Infestation missions.  You can get to Eris through the star chart, and the market has key blueprints you can build to access the Derelict.

Eris doesn't seem to work, it auto-fails for some reason

3 hours ago, FLSH_BNG said:

Remote detonated weapons, Equinox's Maim while sticking to walls, Ivara's Dashwire arrows keep you off the floor for aimglide/wall-latch refresh.

Just have to get creative, all riven challenges are technically complete-able.

The problem is how do I get 20 enemies together in one room? Also, Ivara's Dashwire doesn't seem to work anymore.

Some things to keep in mind;

Kuva Fortress tends to have increased amounts of enemies in rooms.
As long as you have multiple areas with walls, you could do it in several rooms, just don't touch the floors.
In lower level areas, procs from syndicate weapons could help you kill a large amount of enemies at once.
You can add mods to weapons to make them silent to decrease the chance of them noticing you and raising the alarms.

Oh and I know this all sounds a bit awkward. But that's why it's a riven 'challenge' ey. Like stated before, this is my least favorite riven challenge, so I know your pain, lol.

21 hours ago, Matt64091 said:

But what mission do you do it on, so you get enough enemies and not sound the alarms?

There's one area in Kuva Fortress that has tons of enemies in standing formation on a somewhat large platform/open area.  

I usually sneak in as Ivara, Noise arrow to gather them all closer together, then wall latch while shooting them with an AoE weapon.  

It doesn't trigger alarms, and you get enough enemies in one area to unlock the riven without needing to wall latch long.  

22 hours ago, Matt64091 said:

The problem is how do I get 20 enemies together in one room? Also, Ivara's Dashwire doesn't seem to work anymore.

I did this challenge yesterday.

Went to crossfire exterminate on Lua and looked for a room with plenty of enemies fighting each other.

With Loki, was easy to complete using that tile set.

Before, I had tried a few different maps and always run into that same problem, not enough enemies. Lua crossfire made a big difference.

On 2018-11-17 at 5:11 AM, Matt64091 said:

The hardest part about this isn't the wall clinging thing: its the without raising any alarms. Survival counts as raising an alarm.

https://imgur.com/4E5fwTL

Written form of the vieled riven:

"Get 20 kills in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor or raising any alarms".

use ember , go to a low level infested mobile defense