Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora Drop System is Unreasonable

-AR.UnseenDivinity

Specifically having two low-chance drops on rotation C creates a really frustrating grind. Move Khora's systems from Rotation C to Rotation A (so you can build lesser components while death-grinding for the Main blueprint) or better yet sell the main blueprint in the Marketplace or via Simarus' syndicate standing.

On a side note, I appreciate all the affinity I got from the 1-2 days of in-game time I got while in Onslaught, so thanks for that DE! :3

AC93EDAAA9060D4D80E11D63A620F76B39737D1E (2560Ã1440)

I would agree, perhaps her main blueprint could instead be added to Simaris's offerings? While this would not improve her actual exceedingly low chances, it would make it so you wouldn't have to fight to get the two part blueprints in the same rotation.

9 hours ago, MickThejaguar said:

I got all 3 of Khora's pieces the week after she came out (when SO had been fixed). I got her Blueprint 3 days ago. Farming this frame is the single worst thing in the game.

I also got all of her component blueprints shortly after I started farming her. I eventually gave up trying to get her main blueprint for a while then adopted a "Decurion 2.0" strategy and doing just a handful of runs every day and then moving on with my life.

Uhh... unfortunately ridiculous parts grinding is nothing new for Warframe.

Mesa is a giant pain since you need to deal with the Salad V stuff.

Do you hate spy? Have fun grinding out Ivara.

Vauban prime is easier to get than Vauban since you have to wait for his parts to appear on alerts.

Most of us eventually run into at least one warframe where the grind just turns terrible because RNG refuses to yield the part you are looking for. Don't stop fighting the good fight, but be aware that this seems to be the regular way of things.

1 minute ago, -AR.UnseenDivinity said:

I'm MR 25 Caelward, what are you?

Hmm, 21, I think? The emblem under my profile icon means founder as well. This problem with ring grind is absolutely nothing new to me.

There's a reason I did say 'keep fighting the good fight'. DE does occasionally change how things drop. Prime farming is the most extreme example of this...

But I stand by the statement that you should expect very little to change in that regard.

I understand the grind and generally welcome it. There are some things that just frustrate me and Khora was a very disheartening experience for me. Having a narrow chance to get one of her two parts on the C rotation only to get the system 3 times was unpleasant. Combined with the general discontent of others I felt this topic was worth reposting.

On 2018-11-17 at 3:22 PM, Caelward said:

Uhh... unfortunately ridiculous parts grinding is nothing new for Warframe.

Mesa is a giant pain since you need to deal with the Salad V stuff.

Do you hate spy? Have fun grinding out Ivara.

Vauban prime is easier to get than Vauban since you have to wait for his parts to appear on alerts.

Most of us eventually run into at least one warframe where the grind just turns terrible because RNG refuses to yield the part you are looking for. Don't stop fighting the good fight, but be aware that this seems to be the regular way of things.

You left out Harrow farming?

Mesa is not as bad due to Mutalist Alad V coordinates being lowered to only 1 being needed for key craft down from 3.

The absolute worst Warframe farm in this game had to be original Hydroid when you need the rainbow of beacons to craft the Vau Hel Triangulator key back when prosecutors actually provided immunity to all enemy units unless the correct single non-combined element damage was applied. Then Ceres and Prosecutors got nerfed down to what they are now & Hydroid became a quick farm.

I think of normal boss Frame farms: Trinity from Ambulas requiring Animo beacons; Saryn from Kela requiring Rathumm points; and Nekros from Lephantis requiring Lephantis beacons from Orkin Derelict which also requires crafting other Derelict keys are a bit grindy.

Equinox, Harrow, Khora, Ivara, and Atlas can be RNG pains to get the last part needed.

Vauban Prime is material costly, almost being an Alert frame for the amount of Oxium, Nitain, and Crytoic needed. 

On topic:

Personally, I would like if Sanctuary Onslaught Rep could be used to obtain Khora parts. (so that if a player did not get lucky with RNG they could at least use the Syndicate rep to acquire the Blueprints; same would go for Cetus and Fortuna standing for Gara/Revenant/Garuda)

DE could also make it where Tenshin Conclave standing clould be expanded beyond Excalibur/Mag/Volt being fully crafted purchase able to covering any frame that is conclave eligible. (That would also mean new frames, since they are eligible when released.) This would give some incentive for players to participate in conclave to only need 60k standing to buy a fully crafted frame rather than farming.

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi
Segregated response

Khora is the only normal Warframe I bought off the market for platinum, purely because farming her is such a pain in the ass.

Think about this... I farmed Nidus and Harrow proper. They were a pain, sure, but at least the game modes they came from were far less irritating for me than Sanctuary Onslaught. I would rather play Defection, of all things. I'm okay with grind usually, but... not this.

I agree with Urlan's suggestion. Make her blueprints available from Simaris for rep. They can still leave them in the drop tables for Sanctuary Onslaught if they want, but at least it gives another option for those who are woefully unlucky.

Edited by Mandyrobin