Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LifeofRio appreciation thread

Legion-Shields

Just now, Legion-Shields said:

Maybe the others aren’t as appreciated by their subscribers.

Or perhaps they don't feel the need to do a pointless thread saying how good they think they are.... you avoid even giving a good reason for the thread by basically insulting the other ones and their viewers.

Just now, LSG501 said:

Or perhaps they don't feel the need to do a pointless thread saying how good they think they are.... you avoid even giving a good reason for the thread by basically insulting the other ones and their viewers.

Lol you asked a question and I gave an answer, no need to get mad about it. Of course I don’t know for sure, being that I’m here making a thread about Rio and not the others. All I can do is guess.

Lol you asked a question and I gave an answer, no need to get mad about it. Of course I don’t know for sure, being that I’m here making a thread about Rio and not the others. All I can do is guess.

But you didn't answer the question... you avoided it which you're still doing by not even giving a reason WHY he deserves a special thread all to himself.  He doesn't in my opinion, there are several others I feel are more entertaining and enjoyable than he is, actually he's a long way down any I would be interested in watching.

I have reasons to appreciate LifeofRio's videos, and while those reasons may seem obvious to me, they might not be obvious to everyone here - especially for those that haven't seen any of his videos or might not even know who he is. I think if you are making an appreciation thread, you should at least explain to the rest of the community why he is deserving of said appreciation.

Just now, LSG501 said:

But you didn't answer the question... you avoided it which you're still doing by not even giving a reason WHY he deserves a special thread all to himself.  He doesn't in my opinion, there are several others I feel are more entertaining and enjoyable than he is, actually he's a long way down any I would be interested in watching.

Well I actually don’t spend much time watching Warframe youtubers. I enjoy Rio’s content because his videos appeal to me. If fans of other youtubers want to make their own appreciation threads I won’t try to stop them.

1 minute ago, IntheCoconut said:

I have reasons to appreciate LifeofRio's videos, and while those reasons may seem obvious to me, they might not be obvious to everyone here - especially for those that haven't seen any of his videos or might not even know who he is. I think if you are making an appreciation thread, you should at least explain to the rest of the community why he is deserving of said appreciation.

I guess.

Well I actually don’t spend much time watching Warframe youtubers. I enjoy Rio’s content because his videos appeal to me. If fans of other youtubers want to make their own appreciation threads I won’t try to stop them.

We can express the appreciation in youtube and on twitch etc... it's even more pointless making a thread here when as you say in your original post he doesn't even come on here...