Jump to content

LifeofRio appreciation thread


Legion-Shields
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Legion-Shields said:

Maybe the others aren’t as appreciated by their subscribers.

Or perhaps they don't feel the need to do a pointless thread saying how good they think they are.... you avoid even giving a good reason for the thread by basically insulting the other ones and their viewers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LSG501 said:

Or perhaps they don't feel the need to do a pointless thread saying how good they think they are.... you avoid even giving a good reason for the thread by basically insulting the other ones and their viewers.

Lol you asked a question and I gave an answer, no need to get mad about it. Of course I don’t know for sure, being that I’m here making a thread about Rio and not the others. All I can do is guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Legion-Shields said:

Lol you asked a question and I gave an answer, no need to get mad about it. Of course I don’t know for sure, being that I’m here making a thread about Rio and not the others. All I can do is guess.

But you didn't answer the question... you avoided it which you're still doing by not even giving a reason WHY he deserves a special thread all to himself.  He doesn't in my opinion, there are several others I feel are more entertaining and enjoyable than he is, actually he's a long way down any I would be interested in watching.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have reasons to appreciate LifeofRio's videos, and while those reasons may seem obvious to me, they might not be obvious to everyone here - especially for those that haven't seen any of his videos or might not even know who he is. I think if you are making an appreciation thread, you should at least explain to the rest of the community why he is deserving of said appreciation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LSG501 said:

But you didn't answer the question... you avoided it which you're still doing by not even giving a reason WHY he deserves a special thread all to himself.  He doesn't in my opinion, there are several others I feel are more entertaining and enjoyable than he is, actually he's a long way down any I would be interested in watching.

 

Well I actually don’t spend much time watching Warframe youtubers. I enjoy Rio’s content because his videos appeal to me. If fans of other youtubers want to make their own appreciation threads I won’t try to stop them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, IntheCoconut said:

I have reasons to appreciate LifeofRio's videos, and while those reasons may seem obvious to me, they might not be obvious to everyone here - especially for those that haven't seen any of his videos or might not even know who he is. I think if you are making an appreciation thread, you should at least explain to the rest of the community why he is deserving of said appreciation.

I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Legion-Shields said:

Well I actually don’t spend much time watching Warframe youtubers. I enjoy Rio’s content because his videos appeal to me. If fans of other youtubers want to make their own appreciation threads I won’t try to stop them.

We can express the appreciation in youtube and on twitch etc... it's even more pointless making a thread here when as you say in your original post he doesn't even come on here...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...