Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LifeofRio appreciation thread

Legion-Shields

I used to love his style when it was original and funny. Now I hide all his stuff from my newsfeed. He doesn't have good original content anymore, just clickbaiting and wh**ing for attention with the same old jokes and empty meaningless videos. 

You going all out fanboi over him like this here is cringeworthy.

Am 17.11.2018 um 20:01 schrieb Bombarder0:

ALERT ALERT ALERT SPOILER

Seriously, this got recommended to me (i dont watch that guy, he is always so slow and clueless about everything) and it made me laugh 😀

Write the information you dont want to spoil in the videotitle and into the image, and then put *Spoiler* behind it...genius!

Edit: Or even better like it is in the image, spoiler with a question mark...."am i spoiling something? hmmm i dont know...this is so hard...can you all plz watch the video and tell me if it is a spoiler if i give out story-related information that surprised me and will surprise everyone who sees it? man im so confused"

Edited by DreisterDino

All of his video titles are things like "[WTF] players ask for Fortuna NERF?", "No Reason for This." or "This is Godly.", which are enticing without providing any information about what's within, which is the definition of clickbait. Sure, he has a few informative titles like "Warframe  Only Listen to New Players?", but a quick sweep of his recent videos shows that these are in the minority. The same goes for his thumbnails. All of his videos are at least 10 minutes long which means he picks up ad revenue, even when the topic of the video can be said in about 3 minutes - I remember watching a video of his comparing Destiny to Warframe, and he basically got more 'content' by repeating the same thing over and over, which indicates he's padding to hit the ten minute mark, which combined with the previous, makes me think he cares more about his Ad Revenue than his videos. So, no I'm not going to appreciate him, even if he does occasionally come up with good points. As those good points will be buried in at least 5 minutes of padding, if that video has any good points at all, which you won't know unless you watch his videos. The fact he happened to spark the content drought fiasco doesn't endear me to him either - I recognise that if wasn't him it would probably have been someone or something else, but the fact remains that he sparked that unpleasant period of time.