Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bolarola not showing up on map

Xintri_78

So i recently bought the bolarola lure call and  immediately went to try catch some  but to my dismay im not finding a single one ive cleared the map of the active conservations twice over and not one single sighting of a bolarola. i even equipt the bolarola lure  too see if they would show up and still no dice what can i do to remedy this as i badly need theese floofs to add to my collection

On 2018-11-17 at 2:12 AM, intrique said:

So i recently bought the bolarola lure call and  immediately went to try catch some  but to my dismay im not finding a single one ive cleared the map of the active conservations twice over and not one single sighting of a bolarola. i even equipt the bolarola lure  too see if they would show up and still no dice what can i do to remedy this as i badly need theese floofs to add to my collection

On 2018-11-18 at 9:28 AM, KrackShot said:

I got this bug today but I've had my lures for a while and the Bolarola and Vermink didn't show up on the map at all. Pobbers dominated the map with about 2 dozen icons though.

On 2018-11-18 at 6:50 PM, Bane_Kaikyo said:

This also happened to me and is still happening.... no matter how many time I reload the Vallis, there are no Virminkh or Bolarolas.... I've had virminkh show up once out of like 15 conseccutive reloads, and the rest is just nothing but Pobbers

Were any of you using the Oxylus sentinel with the Scan Lifeforms precept?

Im suspecting that having that precept equipped prevents Virminks, Bolarolas and Kubrowdon trails from spawning.

For the record i had the same issue but i noticed this only happened after i got the sentinel, so i unequipped the precept and its no longer only Pobbers.

Edited by Dualstar