Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted umbra blade not getting mod set bonuses

knightoforoder

31 minutes ago, Dopekoke said:

the set bonus doesnt work, only way to allieviate it is to equip it on a melee, its why you cant equip bloodrush on it.  As for sacrificial bonuses, I haven't tested it out but I am assuming you mean the bonus dmg to sentients?

Im 100% sure the Sacrificial mods should have their enhanced stats when used on the exalted umbra blade yet now they arent, cant speak for the Gladiator mods but the other ones should be working.

I also have this problem, but along this same vein, I have a Gladiator Rush mod on my actual melee weapon, but for exalted Umbra Blade the option does not appear. This may or may not have something to do with the random empty spot in the mod list that always appears for the exalted blade even when before ive moved any mods around.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump. It's the same for me and it's still not fixed. This makes even normal pressure point better than sacrificial one, which is ridiculous, considering the horrendous endo and credit cost to max it. (Pressure point is 120%, while sacrificial pressure is 110% maxed, without sacrificial mod set bonus working).

All set bonuses (and acolyte mods(including blood rush)) DO NOT affect all exalted weapons

including Exalted Umbra Blade.

I think the ui showed sacrificial mods to gives bonus before but I'm not really sure

"As Exalted Weapon, it cannot get nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods."
"While Exalted Umbra Blade can easily accommodate both Sacrificial Pressure and Sacrificial Steel with innate two Umbra polarities, it will not get the benefit from set bonus, only regular effects will be applied. This is a typical mechanic of every Exalted Weapons. "

icancopypastethisalotoftimesandgetalotofpostseasily

Edited by Hexqbe