Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame death in ESO while in Operator

Kaftar

I thought originally this might just be an issue with my high ping (100-200 in the best of times. Don't ask about the worst), but discovered it wasn't when I zoned into Zone 9 on accident. Naturally, everyone left and it was just me, thinking I'd just sit it out.

The issue I've been noticing is that, despite me being in my operator and in void mode, with plenty of energy left to stay invisible and with my warframe (Trinity) channeling nothing, I'd get yanked right out (that whole fly up and backwards death pose) and straight into my now-bleed out or dead state warframe. No debuffs on my operator (that I saw in previous instances, though I could be mistaken, though alone I had none because no enemies had spawned when I went into operator).

I don't know what the issue might be or if it's my own fault, since I haven't been able to get it to replicate anywhere but in the ESO environment, but I figure I'd bring it up anyways incase others have seen it/replicated it.

It has been happening to me all the time in kuva flood missions. I'm chilling in void mode, and i watch the guardians bash my frame. I get ported back (like i died) into the frame that has 2hp and i insta die. If i manage to switch to operator before death i get pulled back into the frame instantly again. This wasn't happening before Fortuna. Also, for the love of god fix peacemakers and kuva guardians. You cannot target them unless you are the host.

14 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

Iirc void mode Tenno doesn’t mean god mode for Warframe, they just take a lot less dmg. Aren’t eidolon magnetic procs a proof of this? 

What I've been told is frames, when channeling (or have a skill with an active duration) but you're in operator, take 90% DR--makes sense, yeah?--and procs that have effects other than damage (magnetic, rad) do things, since it's not marked invunerable. Otherwise we'd probably still die a lot in triolodon fights (especially gantulyst) with this pulled-into-a-dead-frame thing. But otherwise every source is telling me they should otherwise be invunerable to damage/death (umbra exluded).

I guess if this isn't true it'd be nice to know, or if it's a bug I'd like to see it looked at.