Warframe Concept: Alascine, The Aura Warframe

(XBOX)AD Exceed

Aura Warframe...sounds weird right? I mean, what really is an aura? An Aura, in this context is an energy that surrounds a user with a number of benefits. The energy is simply just aura. Its a blank template of energy that can be changed in many, or even infinite ways. Aura is usually used to empower the body and mind, perceiving the world in its truest sense. To perform at the peak of capabilities, that is the purpose of Aura. It is very different from Chi and Chakra, in the sense that it is empathic, meaning that it is affected by emotion, and will change its effects accordingly Aura is just a pluripotent source of energy drawn straight from the soul, than can be manipulated. But it is not quite "Soul Energy" It is simply derived from the soul, but it has no specific capabilities until given. This one is going to be short as i can't quite think of some lore, but it will be updated over time. It should be a tall, slender frame with a symmetrical helmet, long, draping, flowing clothing and a default color set with dark violets and red trims, intricate lines that form sleek, angular designs and the aura energy should look like thin streams of mist-like energy overlaying a foundation of energy that covers the entire warframe about an inch away from the skin.  

Stats at max rank:
Health: 345
Shield: 150
Armor: 175
Energy: 175
Sprint Speed: 1.05

Passive: Aura Axis- The higher the current energy meter, the bigger the Axis Zone is. max (11m) The Axis zone, is a small area around Alascine that is filled with aura, weighing down and exhausting enemies.
(Exhaust will be a warframe-specific debuff that decreases enemy attack frequency(not necessarily speed, but their attacks will be broken up by periods of heavy breathing) and reduces the strength of melee attacks by 45%)

Soul Empath: Gives her blank aura abilites tied to different emotions, with different effects. 
- Anger: Jump and slam the ground, knocking down everyone in range
- Concern: All allies within aura range(whatever it is at the time) will have 35% total health restored. Has duration, which is 3 seconds, but is also channeled (to prevent abuse)
Allies that were in the range when it activated, will receive their health regardless of whether they have left the range or not.
- Courage: Taunt enemies near you, drawing their aggro and causing them to drop their ranged weapons and approach you with melee weapons. Enemies drawn to you will attack you with a higher attack speed.

Enlightened Field-  Use Aura to Protect the warframe from damage. Create a warframe barrier that reduces incoming damage by 93% (fixed) (can only be re-cast  within the final 10% of the duration) 
- For every 30% hp worth of damage reduced, You gain the ability to press and hold this ability to spread a pacifying wave conically outward, forward of the warframe. This pacification will manifest as a nullification of aggro. Enemies will not target you, but can still move around and target others.
-This pacification sacrifices 14% damage reduction to use.
- Duration 8 seconds

Aura Split- Does different things depending on the emotional state of the 1st ability.
Anger: Increase attack damage and attack speed; Grab one enemy by the throat, infuse them with aura and throw them, exploding on impact
Concern: Increase armor by 46%; Pulse aura radially, suspending enemies in mid-air by their necks, or throats. (Don't tell me "You're ripping off Vauban". Khora can do it, Rhino can do it, Titania can do it... It can be done...just...don't)
Courage: Inspire fear in enemies; Expand the range of the passive circle to 30m and change the effect to slow. Slow%=50% fixed
(Can only use 2 emotions at a time. Every new one will replace the oldest one)

Heated Rise: Use Aura to increase abilities and let loose an ultimate attack that is a 15 meter long wave of aura from both hands. Direct these waves in a pattern like this: X,V,O, Slam!  (You have to imagine like 2 beams of energy coming from the hands swinging)
- Increases Power Strength and Range by 60%, spreading the effects radially within the affinity radius. (Happens only once per activation. Lasts 40 seconds.
- Encourages all allies, regardless of range, increasing their damage from all sources by +100%
- Enables the use of all 3 emotions in Aura Split
- Pacification in Heart Flow no longer costs damage reduction, but it does cost 65 energy, regardless of power efficiency.

...And that's the concept. Critique is Welcome and so is Constructive Criticism.

Edited by (XB1)DarkRepulser205

Review time:

passive; 

29 minutes ago, (XB1)DarkRepulser205 said:

Exhaust will be a new kind of proc

Instead of proc make it a debuff; reduce attack speed and melee damage by 40% (Proc means it relies on status chance which this doesn't thus it's a debuff).

1st; with Concern just make it that all allies within the Aura (not affinity) range get a regeneration buff, this buff will stay even when leaving the Aura range but the buff duration for allies will only go down when outside of the range. Why? 50% heal is a bit much for a first ability and second this way you don't get punished too much for not running range mods as you just run up to a teammate for them to heal.

2nd; what does the pacifying wave even do (you haven't specified); is it an attack debuff, or an effect similar to sleep or when enemies are attracted by Titania's lantern?

3rd; 

35 minutes ago, (XB1)DarkRepulser205 said:

Use aura to charge aura as high as level 8

What does this mean? the skill level?

4th; again change from affinity to aura radius (you made the passive have a unique radius/range USE IT). Increasing power efficiency by 60% doesn't do too much if you're already running streamline as efficiency is hard capped at 75% and cannot be increased, may just want to leave it as increasing power strength especially cause of the overpowered nature that power strength is (it doesn't have a cap and so can lead to ridiculous amounts of damage along with this abilities flat 100% increase to all damage allies do). May want to reduce the pacifying wave cost from 85 to 50; especially because it's not affected by efficiency. Also for the ultimate attack; make it use Aura waves instead of energy beams; fits the theme more.

Overall, still some work needed.

3 minutes ago, AndouRaiton said:

Review time:

passive; 

Instead of proc make it a debuff; reduce attack speed and melee damage by 40% (Proc means it relies on status chance which this doesn't thus it's a debuff).

1st; with Concern just make it that all allies within the Aura (not affinity) range get a regeneration buff, this buff will stay even when leaving the Aura range but the buff duration for allies will only go down when outside of the range. Why? 50% heal is a bit much for a first ability and second this way you don't get punished too much for not running range mods as you just run up to a teammate for them to heal.

2nd; what does the pacifying wave even do (you haven't specified); is it an attack debuff, or an effect similar to sleep or when enemies are attracted by Titania's lantern?

3rd; 

What does this mean? the skill level?

4th; again change from affinity to aura radius (you made the passive have a unique radius/range USE IT). Increasing power efficiency by 60% doesn't do too much if you're already running streamline as efficiency is hard capped at 75% and cannot be increased, may just want to leave it as increasing power strength especially cause of the overpowered nature that power strength is (it doesn't have a cap and so can lead to ridiculous amounts of damage along with this abilities flat 100% increase to all damage allies do). May want to reduce the pacifying wave cost from 85 to 50; especially because it's not affected by efficiency. Also for the ultimate attack; make it use Aura waves instead of energy beams; fits the theme more.

Overall, still some work needed.

It does indeed need some more work. I just got back from an undergrad med class. I literally wrote this concept in the middle of class, so the pieces aren't all here. I'll update it tomorrow after i get some sleep. Would you be willing to take another look at it then?

Review time 2;

passive; it's fine as i said before

1st; Excitements gone but oh well. Maybe want that concern channel to be based off of how many have the buff; similar to Oberon's renewal to help balance because in 3 seconds everyone will be healed for full.

2nd; might want to add a debuff that prevents enemies from aggroing for like 3~5 seconds or else they will just aggro again after casting (i know you said not on you but sometimes it's nice to give the whole team a breather)

3rd; I feel like you should only have 1 up at any one time as there are only 3 to choose from.

4th; Think you missed it last time but 60% power strength is HUGE and on top of that you are giving everyone REGARDLESS of range 100% more damage; this alone would be considered overpowered. I know you're trying to "Redefine OP" and all but this is going way out of line; the effect this can have would make the game easy even in level 1000+, so yeah; either 1. get rid of all the other effects of the 4th ability to balance and keep the 100% more damage and 60% power strength, or 2. Remove either the 100% more damage or 60% power strength (one or the other NOT both).

Personally i would remove the 60% power strength and keep the 100% more damage as it is less broken and less likely to have the community yell for nerfs; especially because that power strength would affect your own abilities. The increase power range is a bit less OP as it benefits some frames and does nothing to others, maybe reduce it to 50% (essentially it becomes slightly better than a max ranked stretch). The rest is fine; may want to specify the damage numbers and type(s) of the beams.

Overall, only main issue is that 4th ability.

3 minutes ago, AndouRaiton said:

Review time 2;

passive; it's fine as i said before

1st; Excitements gone but oh well. Maybe want that concern channel to be based off of how many have the buff; similar to Oberon's renewal to help balance because in 3 seconds everyone will be healed for full.

2nd; might want to add a debuff that prevents enemies from aggroing for like 3~5 seconds or else they will just aggro again after casting (i know you said not on you but sometimes it's nice to give the whole team a breather)

3rd; I feel like you should only have 1 up at any one time as there are only 3 to choose from.

4th; Think you missed it last time but 60% power strength is HUGE and on top of that you are giving everyone REGARDLESS of range 100% more damage; this alone would be considered overpowered. I know you're trying to "Redefine OP" and all but this is going way out of line; the effect this can have would make the game easy even in level 1000+, so yeah; either 1. get rid of all the other effects of the 4th ability to balance and keep the 100% more damage and 60% power strength, or 2. Remove either the 100% more damage or 60% power strength (one or the other NOT both).

Personally i would remove the 60% power strength and keep the 100% more damage as it is less broken and less likely to have the community yell for nerfs; especially because that power strength would affect your own abilities. The increase power range is a bit less OP as it benefits some frames and does nothing to others, maybe reduce it to 50% (essentially it becomes slightly better than a max ranked stretch). The rest is fine; may want to specify the damage numbers and type(s) of the beams.

Overall, only main issue is that 4th ability.

I see what you're saying, and i agree. But I figured that there were no frames that increased power strength, this was a chance to innovate. But totally, i could see the community calling for a nerf with pitchforks and torches. Will amend as stated in your idea.

5 hours ago, (XB1)DarkRepulser205 said:

I see what you're saying, and i agree. But I figured that there were no frames that increased power strength, this was a chance to innovate. But totally, i could see the community calling for a nerf with pitchforks and torches. Will amend as stated in your idea.

Equinox's Provoke - increases up to power strength of allies up to 20% (base).

May I suggest a different approach. Your frame is about auras or morale if I read your description right. Why not re-focus your mechanic that your frame is beholden to external forces. For example - your frame has 3 different charges (Courage, Anger or Vengence, and concern or solace), and whenever you or allies receive a critical hit from enemies within Alascine presences - affinity range - you receive a Vengence charge. here you make that keeping the charge you buff yourself and your allies within your presence/affinity range or you can use the charge to destroy your enemies or whatever.

Your theme is interesting however i feel you can push the idea harder, right now I feel its fairly point and click.