Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console to> Switch migration please

(XBOX)lolkerziah

3 hours ago, Cephalycion said:

Stop beating the dead horse please. You are not the first to request this and you won't be the last.

DE cannot give you what you are asking for. At least, not right now.

I will not stop beating a dead horse until someone from DE is telling me why this is not possible. This might not bother you but there are many Console players out there looking forward to play on the Switch but they got the short end of the Stick. Tell me Mr. Smartass why is it not possible when other games can do it!? Fortnite and Minecraft are Prime examples of this, both games have cross progression (and even cross play). Mybe you should keep your calm until you really have something to say about this Topic. There could be many reasons why console players get shafted and we want to know why because many of us have played thousends of hours and spend a lot of money on the game, we can´t and we will not start all over again. The dead horse keeps riding Yihaa!!

I forgot to mention that in the forthcoming Switch version of Smite it is also possible to merge your accounts from Xbox to Switch.

Edited by (XB1)Lootcifer667

20 minutes ago, (XB1)Lootcifer667 said:

I will not stop beating a dead horse until someone from DE is telling me why this is not possible. This might not bother you but there are many Console players out there looking forward to play on the Switch but they got the short end of the Stick. Tell me Mr. Smartass why is it not possible when other games can do it!? Fortnite and Minecraft are Prime examples of this, both games have cross progression (and even cross play). Mybe you should keep your calm until you really have something to say about this Topic. There could be many reasons why console players get shafted and we want to know why because many of us have played thousends of hours and spend a lot of money on the game, we can´t and we will not start all over again. The dead horse keeps riding Yihaa!!

I forgot to mention that in the forthcoming Switch version of Smite it is also possible to merge your accounts from Xbox to Switch.

And you'll always get the same answers from us and the forums mods. DE has no power to convince Sonysoft to allow you to completely leave their platform and lose all access to your potential revenue. The continued beating this dead horse is only gonna those threads closed by the moderators.

Edited by Atsia

6 hours ago, (XB1)lolkerziah said:

On fortnite people can use their ps4 account and link it with xb1 switch and pc.

Also crossplay is a thing.

it wasnt for a long time. just because it is now doesnt mean it was always a thing. there was a huge back lash against sony because they wouldnt let you use your ps4 fortnite account on anything except ps4. google it.

48 minutes ago, (XB1)Lootcifer667 said:

chill out and read your own thread. It is not possible because sony/xbox has ownership of the player accounts on their system and would have to allow DE to reclaim them to transfer them. As shown with the fortnite debacle sony is extremely reclusive and basically holds player accounts hostage.

Cross platform play isnt a thing because of versions differences

Edited by --Laughing-Soul--

Point is, I don't want to transfer my account.  I just want a basic copy/paste done to my new account.  I will still play 95% on Xbox.  My Xbox account will not be closed.  I don't want to start again from mr0 though after well over 1k hours building everything.  

Tbh, as much as I love wf, if I have to start again from scratch I'd rather play something else, and I bet a lot of console players feel the same.  

Or how about making it a level playing field and have all pc players start from mr0 as well?  No? Didn't think so. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

Point is, I don't want to transfer my account.  I just want a basic copy/paste done to my new account.  I will still play 95% on Xbox.  My Xbox account will not be closed.  I don't want to start again from mr0 though after well over 1k hours building everything.  

Tbh, as much as I love wf, if I have to start again from scratch I'd rather play something else, and I bet a lot of console players feel the same.  

Or how about making it a level playing field and have all pc players start from mr0 as well?  No? Didn't think so. 

and what you described is a transfer in every single sense of the word. just play on xbox if you plan on playing on xbox anyway.

We did start from MR 0 when we made our accounts, console players were allowed to transfer their accounts from PC. get over your self, this isn't console vs PC so dont try and make it that way. the over arching issue you keep ignoring is that microsoft/sony would have to OK the transfer and they dont want to. Your player data is theirs, not DE's.