Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why did DE get rid of the old crouch animation?

Legion-Shields

Just now, Legion-Shields said:

I want to know why they changed it.

And in order to receive an answer, you will need to provide concrete information on what you are referring to - it is easy to explain why some animations worked but would not manage to work now from both the perspective of a player and a someone who knows how 3d animation works.
For your own convenience, I have pulled out a video from the  time when you have started playing, and from what I can see, there is no difference.

10 minutes ago, cxll said:

And in order to receive an answer, you will need to provide concrete information on what you are referring to - it is easy to explain why some animations worked but would not manage to work now from both the perspective of a player and a someone who knows how 3d animation works.
For your own convenience, I have pulled out a video from the  time when you have started playing, and from what I can see, there is no difference.

It looked different when holding a weapon. The biggest change may have been how the camera moved with the warframe though.

4 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

It looked different when holding a weapon. The biggest change may have been how the camera moved with the warframe though.

Found that one for you too. Still no change. 
Perhaps you should check the update notes?