Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant see the fishing "bar" upon reeling a fish ion :(

TwoCrabs

12 hours ago, PootisMaine said:

the bar that indicates when I have to reel in the fish, isnt there since last update, making it nearly impossible to fish currently

I don't suppose you are using a controller as well? When I switch to keyboard and mouse, it works just fine, but nothing shows up while using a controller.

Images for reference:

Spoiler

B63m2Sm.jpg

b8yCxUZ.jpg

jF9aReG.jpg

23 hours ago, PootisMaine said:

the bar that indicates when I have to reel in the fish, isnt there since last update, making it nearly impossible to fish currently 

hap

same... but it's only when i use controler.. though if i fish using the mouse it works fine...

I've noticed that the quick time bar displays when a menu is up.  Unfortunately, this leaves the player unable to interact with it.

For some reason, the map is the one exception.  It still blocks input, but it leaves a second between toggles that lets me hit the second pass of the quick time bar.

Frankly, I hate fishing with a passion (below amp grinding, but above mining) and curse the day it entered my beloved slashy mcshooty game.  This bug combined with the unreasonable fishing resource requirements for the new weapons is driving me frelling nuts.