Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora Strangledome Bug

LexoChrissy

Hi all!

I'm getting a really odd bug, which seems to only be happening locally. When I use my strangledome in missions, it randomly teleports the enemies it grabs to where they're clipping with features on the stage (pillars, boxes, walls, doors, etc) sometimes halfway across the map. When I asked the players I was in the mission with, they all said that it was functioning normally on their end. This started happening just tonight (I started playing around 4:30pm PST).

Is anyone else getting this? I've quit the game & reloaded. It's really obnoxious for the missions with higher level enemies as I have to run all over the map trying to find where they're partially absorbed by the landscape, and it's EXTRA annoying for Index runs as the points drop weirdly (again, only locally). She's my favorite frame and I'm frustrated that I'm having to choose between underperforming and playing a less fun frame.

Yeah been getting this myself. It's confusing because I'm still doing good damage but can't see my prey dangling from my web. I hope they fix it. 

Khora use to have a major bug with Strangledome when she was first released. I figured it somehow got worse at the moment. Unsure but so far I haven't gotten messages syaing the cage is annoying or otherwise not helping the mission.

Also happening to me. Especially inconvenient when doing excavation as the power cell carriers disappear when they get pulled in to the Strangledome. Enemies disappear from the world and the minimap but I can see damage numbers against them going off somewhere in the far distance or behind walls, ground. After the duration of Strangledome runs out enemies re-appear in the world where Strangledome was cast.

When I as Khora am the host the Strangledome seems to work normally. When I am the client the ability is bugged. Venari seems to be able to attack invisible enemies in the bugged Strangledome but I can not hit the enemies with my Whipclaw.

Same thing happening to me. Testing various things, the enemies get launched outward places and teammates and venari can attack them where they -should- be, but locally I see them as far away and cannot hit them unless I find out where they are "launched to". When strangledome expires, if the enemies are still alive, they drop back down at the spot the game had them "dangling" from, and not where I saw them launched to. This has been happening since last Friday as well.

Any fix for this would be amazing...it's pretty gamebreaking.