Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taridouglas

Question

i cant log in i did all and i cant play game.I didnt play 10 or more days can someone halp me and i dont wanna download any thing cas i recently clean my PC can someone halp me ??!!!

i cant log in and it says that check your info. i try to find solution in youtube they say need vpn and i thought that is f up haha but i never try 

On 2018-11-29 at 11:50 AM, Globulin said:

9 days passed since i was able to log in, i sent ticket to support and this was response i got after 7 days:

Hello Globulin,

I'm very sorry for the delay in responding to your ticket request. We are experiencing a temporary backlog in tickets right now and will get to your ticket as soon as we can. If the issue has been resolved please respond with “This is now solved” which will close the ticket.

If you are still experiencing log in issues please let us know. Also, if you have not done so already please make sure to send over the game logs requested in the automatic support email.

Please note, we received reports from the following regions of increased botnet traffic from some ISP connections disrupting regular log in attempts. Once this traffic subsides players in these affected regions will be able to get in again without any problems. If you have the option, you can confirm by trying to log in through an alternative ISP. Changing your IP through a VPN or some other method may also work to temporarily bypass the problem until normal traffic resumes.

Most heavily affected regions:

• Philippines
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Thailand
  • Czech Republic

Thank you for your cooperation and patience here.

Unfortunately issue was not resolved, i am still receiving good old message whenever i try to log in, Login failed. Check your info

Yo Im from Phil thanks for the info i thou im the only one suffering also my classmate who plays in pc experiencing this too i hope DE would fix this soon or else they will force every warframe player to quit and get another million again... Btw im from ps4 

I have a clan member who hasn't been able to log in for 2 weeks now. He sent a ticket to support and they responded asking him to send a log. He sent the log and they gave him the generic copy/paste response of a troubleshooting guide. Things like "disable your anti-virus", "open these ports", Etc. Knowing it's a problem on their end, they still dodge it by pretending it's the user's fault or the user can do something to fix it. So, he sent in another ticket telling them nothing has worked and he still can't log in. Then they respond telling him to use a VPN!

Are you serious?!

For starters, VPNs cost money with subscription fees. Is it really the player's responsibility to pay for a VPN just to play a game that is supposed to be free? Why isn't DE doing anything about this? This should be number 1 priority for them but it seems like they are just ignoring it, and/or don't care. 

I feel like DE took a vacation after they launched Fortuna. With the crazy amounts of bugs in this patch, they released a hotfix on the first day to fix a few crashes, then the next week the hotfix they launched had like 5 fixes for crashes. It was one of the smallest hotfixes I have ever seen in from any developer that hotfixes their game. It was a joke. Now here we are almost a month into Fortuna and people still can't log in and Fortuna barely works, let's see what the next hotfix breaks.

If they cared about their game, they would stop with the artificial addition of new content in the form of a gun here and a mod there and really focus on fixing the entire game to get it running smooth. In the state Warframe is in now, people are going to start moving on to something else since thousands of people can't log in and thousands more are getting tired of the game breaking bugs. Trying to play Warframe feels more like a chore now than a privilege. 

NOTHING WORKS!!!!! Its too late guys cant log in  for a week its hopeless... I suggest u guys find other games, I already lost hope I tried everything there is, and NOTHING DEVS ARENT WORKING , so sad though.... I have given up on warframe

9 days passed since i was able to log in, i sent ticket to support and this was response i got after 7 days:

Hello Globulin,

I'm very sorry for the delay in responding to your ticket request. We are experiencing a temporary backlog in tickets right now and will get to your ticket as soon as we can. If the issue has been resolved please respond with “This is now solved” which will close the ticket.

If you are still experiencing log in issues please let us know. Also, if you have not done so already please make sure to send over the game logs requested in the automatic support email.

Please note, we received reports from the following regions of increased botnet traffic from some ISP connections disrupting regular log in attempts. Once this traffic subsides players in these affected regions will be able to get in again without any problems. If you have the option, you can confirm by trying to log in through an alternative ISP. Changing your IP through a VPN or some other method may also work to temporarily bypass the problem until normal traffic resumes.

Most heavily affected regions:

• Philippines
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Thailand
  • Czech Republic

Thank you for your cooperation and patience here.

Unfortunately issue was not resolved, i am still receiving good old message whenever i try to log in, Login failed. Check your info

Guys help, I go to game and login and password, and then the game freezes and just closes without any errors, tell me what to do

1 hour ago, HorridaMessor said:

actually there were 6 active botnets yesterday, the most active was Sality.

From wiki - A botnet is a number of Internet-connected devices, each of which is running one or more bots

More often then not a pc becomes a part of botnet via malware infection. One of the goals of the botnet is to infect as many devices as possible to increase its computing capabilities. Botnet that I mentioned - Sality - is actually used to steal bank info (credit card numbers, bank authorisation tokens etc), so it was logical that Sality-infected devices would try to infect large servers, since there is high chance that there is some banking info stored on them.

On an infected pc, botnet very often functions without pc's owner even knowing that his pc was infected.

ISP's aren't the one to blame here - poor level of general computer education, especially when it comes to security measures, is. 

Ah I see. So those who can’t log-in to the game, are their devices infected by malicious software or something? There are softwares which you can install to see if your pc is infected right? But who can resolve this now? It seems Southeast Asia is affected by this the most. 

I have this problem aswel but it seems it only affects my computer, I can login in a different computer in ther same server same account

yep 2 weeks now.. lets keep counting when they would reply.. .-. i also sent a ticket about the problem and have not yet received an answer lol

I got this problem with the last hot fix on Friday as well. However, I just fixed it tonight.

I was getting an error when Steam started up, and it was something about the following file: lavasofttcpservice64.dll

I downloaded and ran AdwCleaner, which took care of the Steam error. After a reboot, the aforementioned error went away and Warframe is now running.

I'm not promising this will work for anyone else, but it worked for me.

Cheers!

after not being able to play for the last 13 hours and playing other online games I turned off my router for 30 seconds to get a new IP designated to me

either that fixed it

or

they just happened to change/fix something on their end as I did this.

hope this works for you guys also. back to farming.