Need Taxi

maxpayne.007

Question

Hey everyone, been playing warframe from past one week, and instantly fell in love. However according to the popular census, A rhino warframe would be really useful in the long run (currently using excalibur). So, for that I need some items like plastids, Galium and a control module. Right now I have only Earth, Mercury and Venus. So any help would be appreciated.

4 answers to this question

Rhino is only good for his iron skin ability which is just a crutch that players use to cheese stuff, I wouldn't depend on it too much. As Gnarls said, Excalibur is a very tanky and versatile frame that'll easily get you through the starchart if you mod him right. 

Get your hands on a vitality mod and upgrade it as much as possible, that mod is mandatory regardless of Warframe or build (except maybe Garuda apparently) , after that give him some duration and range with a little efficiency with mods like stretch, streamline and continuity which are pretty easily obtainable from other players if you ask nicely.

@GnarlsDarkley and @Equinox21697, you guys are right, but the thing is after doing a couple of quests and different missions, I'm getting a bit bored of Excalibur, and I see these guys with such cool looking builds, so I wanna try and build my first warframe as well, I've got most of the items including chasis and neuroptics only systems is left. And besides wanting to build rhino frame is keeping me busy.

For a rookie the bigger cap is getting the mods. Most of the best ones came latter in the game, and also you will need a insane amount of endo and credits to rank them up (for your level).

Another cap is the weapons, the good ones came latter too. You are putting to much hope on a wf but weapons are a key to a strong build too.

Here is the drop table

http://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html