Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex furis ammo pool

Cicasajt

3 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

The guy is wrong, the weapon works just fine, everyone is happy. Can we go home now? 

u can go home any time u want. u werent even invited. the problem is ppl who dont even use the weapon come here to argue its fine. it is like rich ppl telling the poor to stop being poor

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cicasajt said:

u can go home any time u want. u werent even invited. the problem is ppl who dont even use the weapon come here to argue its fine. it is like rich ppl telling the poor to stop being poor

Oh but I don't need an invitation, this forum is free after all. You know what else is free? Dex Furis is, and it's probably the best outta the bunch you get in the anniversary 

Also, it's almost like ammo economy is a stat just like damage, cc, cd, sc....etc and is sometimes used to balance the weapon out. You don't need to use the weapon to know that it's totally fine and balanced out most of the time, especially in this case. It has decent dmg, good fr, good cc and great sc....and did I mention that it's free? all of these positives is balanced by it having bad ammo economy 

If you do want it to get a buff, then it needs a nerf in another area to balance it out, especially since you refuse to use the many ways that help with ammo economy. It's called secondary for a reason, meaning most of the time you're not suppose to use it at all times 

Having said all that, it seems logic is beyond you from what I read in this thread, and everyone who disagrees is toxic now....so good luck with begging for a buff that won't happen, cya in a couple of days after you necro this thread again 

8 hours ago, Cicasajt said:

Yes, he is right. But if u have read this thread you would know that there was a guy whos point was that for its base dmg dex furis has a good ammo pool. And thats an invalid point anyway but i wanted to show him that even if we look at dex furis that way it still has a low poool. Im not trying to make a point with it, i showed that his point is invalid on a different level too. Please read the thread if u just come here to argue

I did lol. Whatever man good luck.

Edited by (PS4)negativ21

• 2 weeks later...

so back to the topic.

anyone who suggested using primed ammo mutation was wrong. so i bought it, leveled to rank9. it stacks with Ammo case of carrier. i used both and spawned 20 enemies in the simulacrum. i ended up barely able to kill all of them, ran out of ammo just as i killed the last one which dropped 35 so i ended up with that. this is not ok, this is not balanced. all of u were wrong.

my rattleguts with -65% max ammo riven has no trouble doing the same. also people used twin grakatas as an example of similar if not worse case, i tried that one too without riven and mutation and it used up about half of its ammo pool doing the same thing

Edited by Cicasajt