Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo. You can not build rooms error - "Behind this door is not enough space for construction"

acidroll

2 situation I could think of that could give that message: 1. You have reached the 100 room limit (including hallways and connecting rooms, or 2. the room you are trying to build is too close to another room. Can you build a smaller room in the same location? Or the same room in a different location?

8 часов назад, Chemozabe сказал:

2 situation I could think of that could give that message: 1. You have reached the 100 room limit (including hallways and connecting rooms, or 2. the room you are trying to build is too close to another room. Can you build a smaller room in the same location? Or the same room in a different location?

1) I do not see any information about the 100-day limit, where is that written? 
2) In any free space where previously it was possible to install a room, now it is not possible. If I remove any room, I can build on another in any free space.snip-20181023224011.png

7 minutes ago, AcidRoll said:

1) I do not see any information about the 100-day limit, where is that written? 

Unfortunately, it's pretty well hidden: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200049929-Clan-Alliance-and-Dojo-Guide

The current room limit for any dojo is 100 Rooms. If you have reached the limit for rooms in your dojo you will see all nodes displayed as "Dead Ends" and you will not be able to build new rooms in your dojo unless you destroy a room and bring your total room count back below the maximum. 

However, that doesn't sound like the same error message you describe:

8 hours ago, AcidRoll said:

"Behind this door is not enough space for construction"

В 17.11.2018 в 9:55 PM, Buff00n сказал:

Thanks for the link, i  counted the number of rooms in my dojo, exactly 100 rooms. Since my primary language is Russian, I play a Russian client.
I changed the language to English, here is what message it gives me:
snip_20181119123053.png
snip_20181119123108.png

Edited by AcidRoll