Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console account to pc transfer maybe?

(PSN)JustThiccStan

Hello

I started playing warframe on console with my friends. Now I have over 3 days of play time and almost 150 daily logins. But with the Fortuna update I found myself even less motivated to play on console but I can't really enjoy the update fully on pc as I would need to play another 48h to get on a level where I can freely do anything I want like on my console account. Also console can have its issues with framerate and stuff so I really would love to get some kind of account transfer from ps4 to pc so I can enjoy the game in its full potential without waiting a month or more for updates. Maybe a one time transfer per account or something like that could work? I know it might be problematic but I heard that there was an option to transfer accounts long time ago so yeah. Would love to love warframe again ❤️

PS. First time using the forums tbh

Edited by (PS4)Greg_and_Stan

1 hour ago, (PS4)Greg_and_Stan said:

Hello

I started playing warframe on console with my friends. Now I have over 3 days of play time and almost 150 daily logins. But with the Fortuna update I found myself even less motivated to play on console but I can't really enjoy the update fully on pc as I would need to play another 48h to get on a level where I can freely do anything I want like on my console account. Also console can have its issues with framerate and stuff so I really would love to get some kind of account transfer from ps4 to pc so I can enjoy the game in its full potential without waiting a month or more for updates. Maybe a one time transfer per account or something like that could work? I know it might be problematic but I heard that there was an option to transfer accounts long time ago so yeah. Would love to love warframe again ❤️

PS. First time using the forums tbh

You are out of luck unfortunately. Sony and Microsoft own the account data and they don't want to let potential money (players) leave their platforms. The only time transfers happened was back when Warframe launched on consoles as Microsoft/Sony have no issue letting PC players migrate accounts onto their platforms.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Greg_and_Stan said:

Maybe a one time transfer per account or something like that could work?

Given that only PC accounts can migrate to switch, this is unlikely to happen at all. If you want to play on PC, start again and just deal with it. You could complain to Sony/Microsoft (DE have said they have no issues with it). But that is likely to make no difference at all.

• You are asking the wrong place. Go to a PS4 forum and complain to Sony.