Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have you killed any troops on the orb vallis dropships?

Mahna

Question

I've killed several drop ships but the gift of the lotus riven I got requires me to kill troops on the drop ship. Normally I would just go to plains but it is night time on the plains so rather then wait I figured I'd take my trusty archwing and go drop ship hunting in orb vallis. 

I have not managed to kill anyone both drop ships are too tough for me to one shot like I can on the plains and they seem to actually try to position the troops  away from me when I come at them so that they have time to actually jump off.

4 answers to this question

No no I've killed them before, as in I have shot them down before when I was actually trying to shoot them down, so I know they are tougher then the grineer ones.  That is not the problem them, the problem is have actually hitting the enemies. The grineer ride on the sides so it is not an issue to usually hit one or two from the ground.

These new drop ships you can't target them from the ground as the corpus ride inside or on that platform, and when I was on my archwing it seemed like the ship was actually moving to keep the ship between me and the troops. They usually manage to get all off before I can do more then wing one of them and that usually counts as they got off the ship already.

I might just have to wait it out till day time on the plains, but I was hoping people have been having better luck then I am and not that the ships actually have better pilots.