Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are there any confirmed Warframes that Won't be primed in the near future?

Vo0dOoJaZzOfFiRe

Question

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Vo0dOoJaZzOfFiRe said:

Was thinking, because if there will be a prime version of it, i'd rather wait until it is primed, like for example im wondering if something like nidus could be primed, or revenant

I believe the intention is for all frames to get primed eventually. But they get primed in roughly their release order. So frames like Nidus and Revenant wont be primed for a few years.

4 minutes ago, Vo0dOoJaZzOfFiRe said:

Was thinking, because if there will be a prime version of it, i'd rather wait until it is primed, like for example im wondering if something like nidus could be primed, or revenant

By the release sequence, the next 2 primed warframe should be Mesa and Equinox. Don't know which comes first but one of them might come with Akjagara Prime.

As for Nidus, might take about a year and revenant is new, that will take a long time to be primed.

Steve said that eventually all frames will get their primed version, it’s just they only release one frame per 3 months, so you need to wait for a long time to get nidus prime.. and for the record, the next prime will be mesa, probably released on december around christmas..

The old answer would be:

Spoiler

UPMydGL.jpg

Now, with Umbra and other possible lore stuff you can never know until it's announced/leaked/released, heheh.

But for Nidus and Revenant to be primed you're going to wait for a very... very long time (with each PA taking 84-105 days to last).

1. Mesa Prime,
  2. Equinox Prime,
  3. Atlas Prime,
  4. Wukong Prime,
  5. Ivara Prime,
  6. Nezha Prime,
  7. Inaros Prime,
  8. Titania Prime,
  9. Nidus Prime
  10. Octavia Prime,
  11. Harrow Prime,
  12. Gara Prime,
  13. Khora Prime,
  14. Revenant Prime

https://www.tennoclocknews.com/warframe-release-log/

Oh, and Prime pattern also goes this way: MM-FF-MM-FF-...

revenant prime may be revenant before , sentient coruption

jut like valkyr prime is valkyr without corpus trait

i dont know about nidus but i guess it's possible would vote For an Nidus Umbra instead

Edited by Tsoe

4 minutes ago, Thundervision said:

Prime pattern also goes this way: MM-FF-MM-FF-...

4 minutes ago, Thundervision said:
  • (F) Ivara Prime,
  • (M) Nezha Prime,
  • (M) Inaros Prime,
  • (F) Titania Prime,
  • (M) Nidus Prime
  • (F) Octavia Prime,
  • (M) Harrow Prime,
  • (F) Gara Prime,
  • (F) Khora Prime,
  • (M) Revenant Prime

Mesa, Equinox, Atlas and Wukong (2019) are correct

but then come

Ivara(2019), Titania - Nezha, Inaros - Octavia(2020), Gara - Nidus, Harrow (2021)

So if DE follows their current order Nidus Prime should be released in Sommer 2021

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Mesa, Equinox, Atlas and Wukong (2019) are correct

but then come

Ivara(2019), Titania - Nezha, Inaros - Octavia(2020), Gara - Nidus, Harrow (2021)

So if DE follows their current order Nidus Prime should be released in Sommer 2021

Oh, well, I listed those in their reg. version release order, adding that Primed versions get adjusted for MM-FF-MM pattern, but still, many thanks for adjusting the Primed list, mate :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Thundervision said:

The old answer would be:

Reveal hidden contents

UPMydGL.jpg

Now, with Umbra and other possible lore stuff you can never know until it's announced/leaked/released, heheh.

But for Nidus and Revenant to be primed you're going to wait for a very... very long time (with each PA taking 84-105 days to last).

1. Mesa Prime,
  2. Equinox Prime,
  3. Atlas Prime,
  4. Wukong Prime,
  5. Ivara Prime,
  6. Nezha Prime,
  7. Inaros Prime,
  8. Titania Prime,
  9. Nidus Prime
  10. Octavia Prime,
  11. Harrow Prime,
  12. Gara Prime,
  13. Khora Prime,
  14. Revenant Prime

https://www.tennoclocknews.com/warframe-release-log/

Oh, and Prime pattern also goes this way: MM-FF-MM-FF-...

Switch Nidus and Octavia's slots and you got one more accurate.

Note that it's not 100% confirmed what will be the next prime beside the gender (M, M, F, F). For example, Nova got primed before Trinity, Saryn and Banshee, who are all older frames than Nova.

The predictions are accurate lately, so going with that logic we will see Mesa Prime next and Equinox after.
Nidus will take a while as there are enough older frames, Revenant is not even half a year old. Vanilla Chroma is about 3.5 years old and the latest primed.
Doing a rough math and I predict about 2 years from now for Nidus Prime and about 3 years from now for Revenant Prime. Note that I might be wrong, don't take it for granted.

11 minutes ago, FrostedMike said:

Note that it's not 100% confirmed what will be the next prime beside the gender (M, M, F, F). For example, Nova got primed before Trinity, Saryn and Banshee, who are all older frames than Nova.

There's really nothing to be surprised about shuffling originally 'planned' warframes with Nova, Valkyr and Mirage -- they are pretty popular (and were even more popular back then), and their time slot also takes place before X-mas and New Year. It made a perfect Grofit sense to switch original warframes with Nova, Valkyr and Mirage. I'm sceptical that Prime versions of Trinity and Banshee would make the same amount of cash that Primed Nova and Valkyr made, not even speaking of Zephyr instead of Mirage.

Mesa Prime, however, isn't going to be affected, because this time she's in her time slot this december (it's probably going to be Dec 18th, because none of the primed warframes came later than X-mas or on the same day yet. This will also be 84 days, the same number of days was between Nyx Prime and Nova Prime). On the other hand, if it wasn't her time slot (or she would be in a bad state), either she or Equinox would've been put in taking other frame's time slot. It's still speculation, so we'll see :smile: